Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What? Isn't it normal to sit on the floor in the shower and contemplate life? What about shower beers? Surely you guys that drink have shower beers at least?
Not since i was at uni. We used to have nice large showers in college with ledges to put your beer.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Large showers for....activities :|
It was an all male college (at the time) and as i'd never been to a boarding school, the open showers took a bit of getting used to. Being hung like a rogue elephant helped ease my shyness.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was an all male college (at the time) and as i'd never been to a boarding school, the open showers took a bit of getting used to. Being hung like a rogue elephant helped ease my shyness.
I can't relate.. :expressionless:

Did you ever play the game (can't remember what it's called) where you would hold each other's penis and whoever got a boner first was gay?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been to indo and Thailand. Ain’t much road rules over there
plenty of lady boys on the cheap though… you should be more accomodating to Asian drivers like you are Asian trannies

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Did you ever play the game (can't remember what it's called) where you would hold each other's penis and whoever got a boner first was gay?
Once that game is finished, you dry up and do some charizarding with the lads.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plenty of lady boys on the cheap though… you should be more accomodating to Asian drivers like you are Asian trannies
Whatever floats your boat. If lady boys are your thing that’s cool. Not my thing

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat. If lady boys are your thing that’s cool. Not my thing
Clearly is your thing, you’re infatuated with them to the point where you only target them even when you’re driving.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

No, I went to St Andrews, not St Paul's...

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly is your thing, you’re infatuated with them to the point where you only target them even when you’re driving.
You mentioned lady boys mate not me. That’s cool that you like them though, no judgement here.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been to indo and Thailand. Ain’t much road rules over there
My first trip to Thailand I get out of the airport, jump in a cab and stare out the window.
Passed a mum with a couple of kids on a scooter and thought yeah im gonna love this place.