Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's mostly for show I reckon. I can't think of a practical reason why you would have them turned on on a clear day?
I reckon their a ginormous wank only..I'm a Holden guy and the later HSV's definitely have them(not sure about the VF SS's etc @ASSASSIN?)

And now many new cars have then even shitboxes, it's bollocks..IMHO

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon their a ginormous wank only..I'm a Holden guy and the later HSV's definitely have them(not sure about the VF SS's etc @ASSASSIN?)

And now many new cars have then even shitboxes, it's bollocks..IMHO
VF SS's and up have them my bro. VE HSV GTS have them on the E3 model too IIRC

The DRL are supposed to grab your attention quicker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is half your age + 7 good rule to work with?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with folk ???

Seriously 20 on 1 and stomping on the dudes head while he's defenceless and on the ground. I call that a dog act. Real heroes these pricks. Never understand this kind of rubbish.

I did Krav for a few years but I reckon doesn't matter what self defence you do 4 or 5 blokes are going to smack you. Cops probably won't even catch them unless they know them. Even then they might get community service. I'd bang them up for 10 because to me its attempted manslaughter or whatever.

Feel for the businesses and poor folk just wanting a night out without this shit. Scum.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with folk ???

Seriously 20 on 1 and stomping on the dudes head while he's defenceless and on the ground. I call that a dog act. Real heroes these pricks. Never understand this kind of rubbish.

I did Krav for a few years but I reckon doesn't matter what self defence you do 4 or 5 blokes are going to smack you. Cops probably won't even catch them unless they know them. Even then they might get community service. I'd bang them up for 10 because to me its attempted manslaughter or whatever.

Feel for the businesses and poor folk just wanting a night out without this shit. Scum.
Fkn Coward ***** know they will get slaughtered one on one so the bitches fight in groups.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a new SUV and i know Toyota, Honda and Mazda are reliable overall, but how do Kia fair in terms of build (mainly mechanically) and customer service? Are they on par/not far behind the others or still have a long way to go?

Also, any tips or tricks on price haggling for a not-so-confident guy would be much appreciated lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
VF SS's and up have them my bro. VE HSV GTS have them on the E3 model too IIRC

The DRL are supposed to grab your attention quicker.
The overkill now has stuffed the concept/uniqueness of these lights I reckon, a guy I worked with a fair few years back maybe had an E3 iirc and they looked alright..as I said now christ knows what poofy little cars have them these days lol
Don't know that they massively increase road safety perhaps do a little I guess which is why plenty have jumped on board.

I can just see myself driving my electric Prius with DRL's and self drive tech...absolutely fucking NEVER lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Worst pain ever is getting severe chafe and not having access to baby powder.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These BF sales are dangerous...

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LINKT

My gripe. Worst company I ever had the bloody horror to deal with. Their reviews are 1.1 out of 5 in almost 700 reviews.

These mongrels get taking $$ out of my bank account. $160 in one day !!!
Rang them, got the OS call centre and said what happened, Then she says you account is in minus, I open the app no +$13......Oh sorry -$2. Bull.
So why you taking $160 because you were -$80.

Oi.....makes no sense. Oh I have just explained it to you. No if I'm $80 down why you taking $160 ?????

Cancelled my tag then and there.

Just watch your bank accounts because this toll company are low dogs.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LINKT

My gripe. Worst company I ever had the bloody horror to deal with. Their reviews are 1.1 out of 5 in almost 700 reviews.

These mongrels get taking $$ out of my bank account. $160 in one day !!!
Rang them, got the OS call centre and said what happened, Then she says you account is in minus, I open the app no +$13......Oh sorry -$2. Bull.
So why you taking $160 because you were -$80.

Oi.....makes no sense. Oh I have just explained it to you. No if I'm $80 down why you taking $160 ?????

Cancelled my tag then and there.

Just watch your bank accounts because this toll company are low dogs.
I've actually got a couple of random texts from these fuckheads recently..I havent driven on a toll way in Sydney for at least 16 years :tearsofjoy: ..and it would be 21 year since I had a toll account or whatever.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've actually got a couple of random texts from these fuckheads recently..I havent driven on a toll way in Sydney for at least 16 years :tearsofjoy: ..and it would be 21 year since I had a toll account or whatever.
Sounds like one of them scams Optus, Linkt and whoever.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid yank shit, though it could be dumb video from anywhere the yanks are world champion cringe merchants..there are too many platforms now for morons to do what they do best.
I'm not sure where this shit is even found(is it just on youtube or some twatter feed/link?)so it will likely never bother me but the internet just gets more exploited with bullshit every day.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig Pollamounter won us that 1998 game against Parramatta. So many clutch plays.

Also special shoutout to my mate Travis Scott Norton. Another legend forgotten amongst the fans.