Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be?

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.

Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
A bit of old school sydney hard-core ;)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
A bit of old school sydney hard-core ;)

Well now - there me some memories. Worked with one of the band members back in the early nineties (94 - 95 maybe - can only remember the dudes name was Matt).

Big big boy, drove a gas converted chev and they viewed themselves as more death metal/punk fusion back then.

Remember we went to the Collector @ Parra for his birthday. Deal was, 90 mins, couldn't refuse a drink. Normally we'd go light but Matt told us, anything goes. So we went mental. Remember ordering blue curacao, vodka, sambucca and baileys into a middy for him. He smashed it all - 19 drinks we reckon.

Get back to the office and he projectile vomits all over the GM's door (and the blue curacao on grey walls, carpet was a real winner). Had to call him an ambo. Good times.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Well now - there me some memories. Worked with one of the band members back in the early nineties (94 - 95 maybe - can only remember the dudes name was Matt).

Big big boy, drove a gas converted chev and they viewed themselves as more death metal/punk fusion back then.

Remember we went to the Collector @ Parra for his birthday. Deal was, 90 mins, couldn't refuse a drink. Normally we'd go light but Matt told us, anything goes. So we went mental. Remember ordering blue curacao, vodka, sambucca and baileys into a middy for him. He smashed it all - 19 drinks we reckon.

Get back to the office and he projectile vomits all over the GM's door (and the blue curacao on grey walls, carpet was a real winner). Had to call him an ambo. Good times.
One of their old drummers was named Matt but I can't remember if he was a big fella or not? They also had a bass player named Matty A and he was a big boy, (I think he was a truckie?) but he didnt join til much later on.

Death metal/punk fusion? Lol he was probably taking the piss there. In no way, shape or form did they even resemble anything death metal.

Regardless, it sounded like an awesome night.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
One of the best bands ever
Fukking idolised these guys. No Gods would have to be the peak from a musical stance, in my view anyway.

Other notable mentions are Mindsnare, Blitz Babiez, Fallout, Downtime... all had a massive impact on me.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Toe to toe, downtime, throwdown, deadwalk, irrelevant. So many good Aussie hardcore bands
Yeah man all them as well. I used to talk to Ben from irrelevant often at shows. He was a top bloke.

Ziad from BB also. Great guy. When he was in Hindsight they opened for SOIA once at the Annandale from memory, and got me on the door list hahaha. He used to send me all kinds of free shit in the mail. I was such a fan boy lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
One of their old drummers was named Matt but I can't remember if he was a big fella or not? They also had a bass player named Matty A and he was a big boy, (I think he was a truckie?) but he didnt join til much later on.

Death metal/punk fusion? Lol he was probably taking the piss there. In no way, shape or form did they even resemble anything death metal.

Regardless, it sounded like an awesome night.
You had me googling and maybe but when I say big, 6'6" maybe and solid. Asked me along to see the band many times, just wasn't my thing.

Too long ago now but just remember the dude partied hard and I was up for that. Good times.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah man all them as well. I used to talk to Ben from irrelevant often at shows. He was a top bloke.

Ziad from BB also. Great guy. When he was in Hindsight they opened for SOIA once at the Annandale from memory, and got me on the door list hahaha. He used to send me all kinds of free shit in the mail. I was such a fan boy lol
Yeah mad. 90/00s Sydney punk and hardcore shows were so good

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN a feel good story
A sex offender bled to death after suffering gruesome injuries in an abandoned estate, an inquest heard. Reginald Alan Roach, 63, was found unconscious in an old Wales industrial area by a dog walker.

Roach was covered in blood as his genitals had been sliced off, which is thought to be his cause of death.
FKn lol!

When they cut his dick off they should of shoved it down his throat.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Weather was terrible today :rage:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So free talk yeah.

K....you're all a bunch of *****.............Joking.

Nah, I have a real problem with the N word. I hate it, would never use it. So in all them rap songs they use it all the time. But for me the problem is that non African Americans or others get used to it and maybe might think sweet, I can use it.

Now I did speak to an African American in London in 2018 and asked him and he gave me this answer that the word for them is empowering so they used it as well stuff you that word is among us and you can't hurt us no more using it.....well that was his view.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So free talk yeah.

Nah, I have a real problem with the N word. I hate it, would never use it. So in all them rap songs they use it all the time. But for me the problem is that non African Americans or others get used to it and maybe might think sweet, I can use it.

Now I did speak to an African American in London in 2018 and asked him and he gave me this answer that the word for them is empowering so they used it as well stuff you that word is among us and you can't hurt us no more using it.....well that was his view.
I accidentally use it when I sing along sometimes :sob:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So free talk yeah.

I have Islander and Kiwi mates who use the word like its life or death. It’s a confusing thing to me.