Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People who say they have never said the word are the biggest bullshitters on the planet
I agree, pretty much any slightly dark person uses it freely in conversation these days and we're constantly hearing it used in music and online on social media so I can't imagine many people haven't ever actually slipped up and used it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
stephan crightnon

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hate everything about doing the washing. Loading the washing machine, hanging clothes out, packing them away.

I will gladly vacuum, mop, cook and clean. But fuck washing clothes
Yep I do everything in equal share as you should in a relationship. I don’t mind putting the washing in the machine but hanging it out (which I still do often) I fucking hate. I have no idea why as it’s not hard. Still doesn’t mean I don’t hate it. I think my missus gets it and thinks yep you are a reasonable bloke you do what needs to be done which She appreciate but you just don’t like hanging out washing. I’ll do it I don’t give a fuck but I really hate it. By the way I do it most of the time because she is extremely busy but I really really hate it.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BTW

Why is it ok to use "Lebo" when it's bad to use "Abo"?

It's the same shit. If it's rayciss for them, it's rayciss for us too.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
BTW

I have always thought that I have a good mate who is Aboriginal but I would never call him Abo but I have a lot of mates (I grew up in Punchbowl) who are Lebanese but I have said my Lebo mates are coming to the wedding ect ect I’m sure they care and think Fucking Skippy Fucking dickhead but they have never pulled me up. But it’s something I’ve pondered and am aware of. Probably should stop saying

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW

I guess what each term is associated with dude.. If it has a negative or positive connotation.. That’s what determines whether it is offensive and non offensive..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess what each term is associated with dude.. If it has a negative or positive connotation.. That’s what determines whether it is offensive and non offensive..
Yeah I get you but used in the same connotations, Abo is offensive but Lebo is ok.

I'm no SJW, just hate hypocritical soft cocks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I do everything in equal share as you should in a relationship. I don’t mind putting the washing in the machine but hanging it out (which I still do often) I fucking hate. I have no idea why as it’s not hard. Still doesn’t mean I don’t hate it. I think my missus gets it and thinks yep you are a reasonable bloke you do what needs to be done which She appreciate but you just don’t like hanging out washing. I’ll do it I don’t give a fuck but I really hate it. By the way I do it most of the time because she is extremely busy but I really really hate it.
I do the washing in our house, but only for a practical reason: Mrs Cd is too short to reach the clothesline.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I get you but used in the same connotations, Abo is offensive but Lebo is ok.

I'm no SJW, just hate hypocritical soft cocks.
Can you please clarify this..it raises a whole lot of connotations!! :grimacing:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have always thought that I have a good mate who is Aboriginal but I would never call him Abo but I have a lot of mates (I grew up in Punchbowl) who are Lebanese but I have said my Lebo mates are coming to the wedding ect ect I’m sure they care and think Fucking Skippy Fucking dickhead but they have never pulled me up. But it’s something I’ve pondered and am aware of. Probably should stop saying
Sometimes i'll follow the other person's lead. If they are cool with the abbreviation, i'll use it, if not, i won't. Seems to work in most situations.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bunnings sausage sizzle and three step ladder. Best Saturday of your life.
she sometimes get a little stepladder out, but its just so slow and awkward to watch, so its just easier to do it myself.

That and stacking the dishwasher - i have no idea why some people can't pack them properly...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
she sometimes get a little stepladder out, but its just so slow and awkward to watch, so its just easier to do it myself.

That and stacking the dishwasher - i have no idea why some people can't pack them properly...
Isn't it glasses on top tray and plates on the bottom tray?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a few question for the older TK members.

What was TK like when it first launched?

Did you guys talk up blokes like Thurston before he debuted?

How was traffic back then? Did you have to wait long before someone replied to your post?

Did you guys celebrate on here when we won the comp?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a few question for the older TK members.

What was TK like when it first launched?

Did you guys talk up blokes like Thurston before he debuted?

How was traffic back then? Did you have to wait long before someone replied to your post?

Did you guys celebrate on here when we won the comp?
It's was way more active.

We had an eye for talent in JF and reserves.

There were a heap load of females on here too. Wasn't just online either, game days at the stadiums, leagues club and had heaps of meet ups.

PS the rooster hate was real, a bloke called DoggFather was unleashed and lethal against them lol