News Franklin Pele article

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Willy Mason would be great for this kid, he doesn’t pull any punches, he’d be telling Pele that now is his time, if wants to become a great Bulldogs player everything’s going to come down to how much he puts in at training, if he has a massive pre season and then continues to be the best at training every week he can become an elite player for us ..
Here's hoping! He efinitely has the ight influences in his corner at the dogs!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Willy Mason would be great for this kid, he doesn’t pull any punches, he’d be telling Pele that now is his time, if he wants to become a great Bulldogs player everything’s going to come down to how much he puts in at training, if he has a massive pre season and then continues to be the best at training every week he can become an elite player for us ..
Mason would be telling him to grow an afro :grinning:

1671478398916.png

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got a feeling something has happened to him. Has not been seen since the Christmas brake and Gus refusing to answer questions as to what's happened to him on twitter. Anyone know anything ?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Got a feeling something has happened to him. Has not been seen since the Christmas brake and Gus refusing to answer questions as to what's happened to him on twitter. Anyone know anything ?
Mavoni Tuifua 2.0

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus did say that he was training really well then he got covid.
He must be still on the come back.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm strange indeed!

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably 1 more week till he's back mate. Got COVID-19.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disappointing to hear he isn't training the house down and pushing for a fg spot

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well i for 1 was hoping he could be the answer to our lack of depth in the prop dept, i presume you're not a fan ?
Huh? I said who said he wasn’t training the house down pushing for a fg spot?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might be because he’s only just come back from Covid. I’m not sure. I was hoping he’d kill it for us
Gus andCam won't just let him linger ... it'll be get your shit together or get your shit outta here.