Frank Pritchard on life support

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our prayers are with you and your family uso

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Frank !

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly hope he gets better and you can call me what you want if it makes you feel better. I think this is a wake up call to some of his community that needs to get protected.

I hope he gets better and don’t want anyone dying here but I think when a high profile person gets sick you can’t hide behind the truth.
What wake up call? I don’t get your theory of anyone in life being forced to do something. If the government said go poison yourself literally, you going to kill yourself? Of course you will. Damn bro seriously I know everyone has their views but you are 1000% convinced by the media outlets that you have to be vaccinated. Who cares! Just comment without a side comment wether you agree or not.

Just updated reply to this - don’t mean to be rude but we are all united here it’s just sad we all have to make our comments so harsh in a time where his in critical condition.

Last edited:

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Terrible news, c'mon Frank, you can beat this

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Click on to read this absolutely horrible news, saying this is sad is an understatement.!!! Best wishes to the tank and his family.. we all pray you get well soon and fight this, Blue and white for life frank.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery Tank

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What wake up call? I don’t get your theory of anyone in life being forced to do something. If the government said go poison yourself literally, you going to kill yourself? Of course you will. Damn bro seriously I know everyone has their views but you are 1000% convinced by the media outlets that you have to be vaccinated. Who cares! Just comment without a side comment wether you agree or not.

Just updated reply to this - don’t mean to be rude but we are all united here it’s just sad we all have to make our comments so harsh in a time where his in critical condition.
Fair enough to criticise his response, but if you're going to criticise it then you should probably also edit out the bolded part. You're criticising him for his vax comments while going on your own anti-mandate rant.

We don't need that stuff here. Just well wishes for our brother who is struggling right now.

If people want to argue about vaccine mandates and stuff like that, we have a thread for that in the lounge.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lovely bloke frank, my favourite dogs player in the last 10 years, i was gutted when he left.
Played the game how it should be played.
Hang in their big fella, heart of gold, prayers and thoughts to family.
Fuck covid!
Look forward to seeing you at our next home game.