Frank Pritchard on life support

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frankly was an absolute legend. Couple of years ago my missus was looking after Eastwood kid in hospital. That day at work my phone flashed up my missus number. I answered and the guys on the end of the phone was like “oi I stole your girl”. I was like who the fuck are you. And this guys pissed himself laughing “nah bro joking it’s Frank the tank”. He’s like your wife told me your a massive fan so thought I’d give you a call. Stayed on the phone for a few mins having a chat about the dogs and that. Few weeks later we were at the game down in Canberra in 2015 which was won. After the game he recognised my missus and came over for a chat with Beast. He’s a fucking legend. Come on Frank. Get through this!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We wish and pray for your quick recovery Frank the Tank !
An absolute gentleman, a relative of mine a friend of his once invited him and big Sam Kasiano to our family's (250 people) Christmas BBQ he was swarmed by adults and children alike,
To his credit he chatted to everyone as if he was part of the family while the shy Big Sam waited for him in the car.
Get well soon TANK, God willing you will recover quickly !!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayyyum, that hits hard. I'm not sure if I knew that he added words to the song. It's probably the best part too (and original at least).

That game at Belmore where they were celebrating was sick af. I was sitting nearby and it was awesome. Pretty sure I recorded it.

He has to get through this! Champion of a bloke.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh God that's good to hear! Having just read replies (to what seems like a since deleted post) about doctors saying he has a slim chance of survival. I don't know where that came from, but you'd want to make sure your info is correct. Many, many people are concerned for Frank and his family, so only say what is trusted info. The above tweet from Gus, via Frank's brother is just that.

He's in a ward, which means no ICU, which is a massive positive afaik. They won't take you out of ICU if there's any risk tbh.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have copped Delta, as the bloke is still an absolute beast in terms of fitness. If it can put a 38 yr old incredibly fit bloke like big Frank the Tank in an induced coma, is it any wonder this bastard of a thing is doing an absolute number on our older / weaker generation, and/or those with underlying health conditions.

Thankfully the numbers appear to be dropping with Omicron taking over Delta by a huge margin, so *fingers crossed* the worst is over, and another bad mutation doesn't arrive.

Speaking of *fingers crossed*, being put on an artificial ventilation machine in an induced coma is bloody brutal on your lungs, even moreso when there can be fluid related complications. Sounds like Frankie is starting a long road to recovery, but hopefully the worst of Covid is behind him now.

Stay strong and keeping fighting Tank, and I wish your family and friends (and anyone else out there fighting this terrible thing), can remain strong and fight it tooth, so that hopefully we can finally rid society of Covid in 2022.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh God that's good to hear! Having just read replies (to what seems like a since deleted post) about doctors saying he has a slim chance of survival. I don't know where that came from, but you'd want to make sure your info is correct. Many, many people are concerned for Frank and his family, so only say what is trusted info. The above tweet from Gus, via Frank's brother is just that.

He's in a ward, which means no ICU, which is a massive positive afaik. They won't take you out of ICU if there's any risk tbh.
Yep, ward is normal bed thank the good Lord.