Frank Pritchard on life support

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My old man copped it last August. He was on the ventilator for 14 days and 3 weeks in ICU....after being moved to the Covid ward he suffered a cardiac arrest 9 days after due to a Pulmonary Embolism...in total my old man was in hospital for 10 weeks....he is a very lucky man to have survived, aged 75....

Myself, my wife, both my kids and my mother also copped it at the same time....the kids got over it within 2 days while we were in bed for 3 weeks

After watching those Instagram stories, i know exactly what his wife is going through, along with Frank himself....

My old man was a professional sportsman as well, and the will power they have is phenomenal, thats what kept them alive, along with the doctors, medicine and the man upstairs....

Some people watched their Instagram stories and think he is struggling, but he is fighting, and he will get through it just like my old man did.....

If the Pritchards are reading this, know that you will get through this really soon with Family, Love, Support, Will Power & someone upstairs......

Frank, the worst of it is over - You won and now you're on a mends....God Bless

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf are those instagram stories? All I saw is a lily allen song and a lot of other stuff that didn't make any sense to me. Mind you, most instagram stories I've seen don't make sense. It's just random shit smh.

All I could see of Frank was him talking and being prayed for. Maybe it was at the start where it says "story unavailable "?