News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moutherfvcking piece of shit. Hope they lock the lowlife bastard for a long time .

Last edited:

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean c'mon... Most of us have had a crack at some sort of drug and never led us to this sort of behavior or down this sort of path...

I know people that are fucked up and out of there minds on the shit but still would never go this low to try and score as he is claiming....
People that pray on kids are pudrid who have no place in our society whatsoever....
Need to be eliminated....
To say you were befriending these types of people to score, sorry but to me if your willing to associate with these people for any reason your as lowlife as what they are....
Tared with the same brush, end of story.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know that the Dragons should be impressed that he used their letter head, insignia and his work title 'chairman of the Dragons' to write his reference for that scum.
Weren't the Dragons associated with the swimming coach that's been charged with fiddling? The bloke that ran the pool at Carss Park.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who was it that stuck up for that dirty old prick Pell? Howard? Someone prominent anyway..idk how anyone irrespective of a lifelong family friendship would want to get caught up In and tainted by this sickfukr.
Feel sorry for the rest of the Finch family and his mum the heartbreak and shame of such crimes would be devastating.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope whoever is presiding over this case takes the lack of accountability from Finch into account and is further incensed by this pathetic and transparent excuse that they've concocted. Any reasonable judge would make the sentence a lot harsher because of this.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young getting carved up for using drags letterhead. The clown should resign the joint is a basket case, presided over a long list of players dragging the club thru shite debelin, sailor, vaughan, burgess.
He was a brain dead thug when he played don’t think much has changed.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Made a genuine mistake? WTF????? Logging into a Peadophile website conversing about kids is not a genuine mistake..it’s a vile disgusting act and the bloke should be punished and put in gaol..How Craig Young..or anyone for that matter ..could write this off as a genuine mistake is beyond me..disgraceful..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True hey. Forget about that, as if dealers weren’t getting around.
100%
There were fb groups where ppl would put their grocery lists and add a number at the end to what they want. Cunrs were meeting in supermarkets aisles and carparks lol.
The likelihood that finch was using this service for drugs is highly improbable.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean c'mon... Most of us have had a crack at some sort of drug and never led us to this sort of behavior or down this sort of path...
I'm not sure, but in my case it was weed and Valium. Never was hanging out for them but would have a joint most weekends only.

Haven't known any sniffers or meth heads so not sure how strong the pull is but I'm thinking smack users and crack folk will maybe do anything to get fixed.

As for Finch....yeah dark story man. Somewhere I wanna believe his story might be true and he went totally desperate. But then another bit in me believes it's a real wild stretch. Whatever, the bloke is ruined and my feeling go out to his Mrs and kid.....if I were her I'd go back to my unmarried name.....just saying.