News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only have had it on special occasions, bucks parties and the like. Hate the come down combined with hangover lol.
Don't know how people can hit it on a weekly basis despite the money.
Also you’d be lucky to get anything decent these days unless you want to pay 400 + per

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I know personally of three …. A bloke with that sort of habit would never be short of a bag

Fuckers would be lining up for his business
In the day I would be able to get it within 20 minutes these days I actually probably couldn’t at all. I wouldn’t have a clue who to call. But having also said that if I was gunning for it I could work it out. He is obviously a troubled guy I would never say kill yourself but find paths to better your life if you can. Long hard road with a lot of effort.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the day I would be able to get it within 20 minutes these days I actually probably couldn’t at all. I wouldn’t have a clue who to call. But having also said that if I was gunning for it I could work it out. He is obviously a troubled guy I would never say kill yourself but find paths to better your life if you can. Long hard road with a lot of effort.
I don't wish for anyone to die except dirty pedo demon motherfuckers.

Even the most perfect Man ever thinks the same, that says it all about those demons.

Luke 17:2
“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troubled ? Mate sorry that isn’t the definition of troubled. What about the Massive ramifications on the poor kids that have to endure these sick grown humans urges. Fuck him and his new paths, there is no comjng back from pedophelia no second chances

they all need to die, not just this maggot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Troubled ? Mate sorry that isn’t the definition of troubled. What about the Massive ramifications on the poor kids that have to endure these sick grown humans urges. Fuck him and his new paths, there is no comjng back from pedophelia no second chances

they all need to die, not just this maggot
Yep, the can all go hang themselves the putrid demon cuntrashes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man everytime this thread gets bumped I think he killed himself....

I should stop getting my hopes up.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fkn demon ****.

I'd gladly hand myself into the cops after bashing the **** and putting him on life support in ICU. I'm sure all the other dads would be with me.
100% mate unfortunately they get separated in jail so they cant get bashed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who tells people he likes twelve year olds and surfer boys to get coke?
Fuck the Pedo's, an old Rooster forward should smack him

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So unfair a criminal for driving infringements can get bashed stabbed or whatever and they get protected.
Where is the deterrent in that, they should be petrified like the children they prey on would be.
Put them in with the toughest badass prisoners there is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So unfair a criminal for driving infringements can get bashed stabbed or whatever and they get protected.
Where is the deterrent in that, they should be petrified like the children they prey on would be.
Put them in with the toughest badass prisoners there is.
Street justice trumps the justice system 100%