News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Didn't it come out in the evidence that the piece of shit did not even reference drugs once on that site? Sounds plausible, go on a sick site to supposedly score drugs, don't mention drugs once but rattle off evil, vile things regarding kids. What a disgrace that he got off, hopefully gets curbstomped by someone on the street.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't it come out in the evidence that the piece of shit did not even reference drugs once on that site? Sounds plausible, go on a sick site to supposedly score drugs, don't mention drugs once but rattle off evil, vile things regarding kids. What a disgrace that he got off, hopefully gets curbstomped by someone on the street.
Every dog has their day...and that dog cųnt's day is coming.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Farcical ruling and sentence
As if someone who gets on the bags as regularly as that **** wouldn’t know a bunch of people to get it from , besides he’s a known user of ice and that shit is everywhere … coke is like a can of coke in comparison
As most who have been in the court system know the cops do charge you with a lot of secondary charges in the hope that the conviction sticks and these secondary charges get rolled into each other by the solicitor and prosecutors
Personally I have received a similar sentence for supply related offences but was charged with 8 different offences and was told it’s a minimum 2 years , which then turned into 18 months ( early guilty plea ) which turned into what’s called an ICO ( intensive corrections order ) which is basically parole for the length of sentence plus drug and alcohol testing , counseling, community service work etc

Two years good behaviour is absolutely nothing in comparison

In all seriousness who the fuck goes anywhere near what he was alleged to do without being interested in it , makes me fucking sick how easy this flog got away with it

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farcical ruling and sentence
As if someone who gets on the bags as regularly as that **** wouldn’t know a bunch of people to get it from , besides he’s a known user of ice and that shit is everywhere … coke is like a can of coke in comparison
As most who have been in the court system know the cops do charge you with a lot of secondary charges in the hope that the conviction sticks and these secondary charges get rolled into each other by the solicitor and prosecutors
Personally I have received a similar sentence for supply related offences but was charged with 8 different offences and was told it’s a minimum 2 years , which then turned into 18 months ( early guilty plea ) which turned into what’s called an ICO ( intensive corrections order ) which is basically parole for the length of sentence plus drug and alcohol testing , counseling, community service work etc

Two years good behaviour is absolutely nothing in comparison

In all seriousness who the fuck goes anywhere near what he was alleged to do without being interested in it , makes me fucking sick how easy this flog got away with it
It’s not a sentence. He got let off. He has enough friends in high places where he will be looked after, he’ll find some work and people will actually start to feel sorry for him because he’s still playing the drug addict card. Sick to death of this fool.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll never forget the bloke was spazzing out on TV because he smoked ice a few moments before and he tried telling the world it wasn’t drugs lol

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s not a sentence. He got let off. He has enough friends in high places where he will be looked after, he’ll find some work and people will actually start to feel sorry for him because he’s still playing the drug addict card. Sick to death of this fool.
Technically it is , he’s been found guilty of what he was charged with and it’s been plead down .
I realise it’s not a custodial sentence . Anyway this is how the courts work unfortunately and reputation and money often alters the expected outcome

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Technically it is , he’s been found guilty of what he was charged with and it’s been plead down .
I realise it’s not a custodial sentence . Anyway this is how the courts work unfortunately and reputation and money often alters the expected outcome
Lol

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
I don't wish harm on an human but pedo cųnts aren't human.... so I hope they all die slowly and painfully before they fuck off back to hell.
I just don't buy his excuse bout the whole story of trying to score drug's. He purely knew what he was doing from the get go. Him being let off is suss as fcuk. As they say " Birds of a feather flock together "