Football Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are getting Reyes back from his Real Madrid Loan soon though...
No they're not Reyes has already stated that he won't be going back to London. He'll probably end up at Athletico. I think it's time to see Henry and Trezeguet back together at club level they could be very dangerous

D

D0ggyStylz

I might be mistaken, but I was of the impression than Henry and Trezeguet never played well together.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Juventus

Iaquinta in, Trezeguet out.....:(

Ciao Treze! You were a true champion, whoever gets him will get their monies worth!

Has anyone heard the rumor of Canavaro getting a release from Real to come back to Juve???? O Dio please let it be true!

D

D0ggyStylz

back to the cheating scum, you guys will be back down in no time.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
****!!!

I dont want an ex-manc at liverpool... Forlan is perfect where he is atm

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
back to the cheating scum, you guys will be back down in no time.
I'll say to you what I say to everyone that thinks like you. Juve's board cheated not the players! I and every other Juve supporter support the players, the team that is Juventus, One of the most succesful clubs in Europe. The players were in no way involved in any cheating.

Back down in no time??? PFT! Are you serious??? Can't wait for next years Champions League! Lets speak again then!

Hater!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I'll say to you what I say to everyone that thinks like you. Juve's board cheated not the players! I and every other Juve supporter support the players, the team that is Juventus, One of the most succesful clubs in Europe. The players were in no way involved in any cheating.

Back down in no time??? PFT! Are you serious??? Can't wait for next years Champions League! Lets speak again then!

Hater!
i just going over the "Road To Istanbul" DVD and i forgot that Juventus lost to a bunch of no names ie. Pongolle, Mellor, Biscan and Carson in the quarter finals.

oh the memories

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Drogba wants to leave Chelsea
Man Utd want a replacement for injured Saha

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Liverpool have left West Ham fuming after launching an "insulting" £1m bid for midfielder Yossi Benayoun. (Daily Mirror)
lol wtf, he worth quite a bit more than that.. i wanna keep Benayoun

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol @ liverpool if they think he's the player they need to win the premiership. Chelsea just got Ben Haim from Bolton on a free and Darren Bent just rejected a move to West Ham so i expect him to go to either Liverpool or Spurs but either of those two teams would have to sell someone first

D

D0ggyStylz

Hater!
Very nicely said. I stand corrected.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
i just going over the "Road To Istanbul" DVD and i forgot that Juventus lost to a bunch of no names ie. Pongolle, Mellor, Biscan and Carson in the quarter finals.

oh the memories

Over the years Liverpool have definitely had the wood on Juve in terms of Champions league wins, though 84-85 Champions league must of hurt eh!!

But anyway here are some stats for all the haters on why Juve is the best of the best! FORZA LA VECCHIA DONNA!!!!!

Juventus, with 11 official international titles, is the second club in Italy, third in Europe and fifth club in the world with the most international titles recognized by the Union of European Football Associations and the International Federation of Association Football.

Juventus is the only football team in the world to have won all official international cups and championships.

Juventus is also the first team in the history of the European football to have won all Three Major European Trophies, also known as the Grand Slam, which includes; European Cup / UEFA Champions League (1985), UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1984) and UEFA Cup (1977). To date, only other two clubs have achieved this (Ajax in 1992 and Bayern Munich in 1996).

Juventus is the only Italian team of all time to win an official European tournament without foreigners players in its first team squad (the UEFA Cup in 1976-77 season). THATS MY FAVOURITE STAT!!!! YEAH BABY!

Juventus’ total of three UEFA Cups is a record for Italian clubs and also ties the overall record with other two clubs: Liverpool and Inter Milan.

Juventus was ranked in the 2nd place -and in the 1st place between Italian clubs- in the All-Time Club World Ranking (1991-2006 period) by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics on January 2007.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
FORZA JUVE
Theyll be back bigger & better then ever
Love for cannavaro & zambrotta to be back were they belong
Weve signed Iaquinta & are after that sampdoria striker who scored 2 goals for italy cant remember his name

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
West Ham gets Bent

West Ham has signed Charlton striker Darren Bent on a five-year contract for the sixth-highest British transfer fee in English Premiership history.

The cashed-up Hammers were the only club prepared to pay 17 million pounds ($43 million AUD) for the former Ipswich man after relegated Charlton decided to offload its 2006/07 top goal scorer and re-invest the transfer funds in new players that could help it return to the Premiership.

TOP 10 ALL-BRITISH TRANSFERS

1 RIO FERDINAND Leeds to Man Utd £29.1m
2 WAYNE ROONEY Everton to Man Utd £27m
3 SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS Man City to Chelsea £21m
4 MICHAEL CARRICK Tottenham to Man Utd £18.6m
5 RIO FERDINAND West Ham to Leeds £18m
6 DARREN BENT Charlton to West Ham £17m
7 DAMIEN DUFF Blackburn to Chelsea £17m
8 ALAN SHEARER Blackburn to Newcastle £15m
9 JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON Man Utd to Chelsea £15m
10 LOUIS SAHA Fulham to Man Utd £12.8m

---------------------

Charlton were to receive £16million plus Hayden Mullins for the 23-year-old England international, who has top-scored for Charlton for the past two Premiership campaigns.

But after negotiations with the Hammers, the striker has rejected a switch to Upton Park and the chance to be reunited with the man who brought him to The Valley in 2004, current Hammers boss Alan Curbishley.

Charlton chief executive Peter Varney told his club's official website,'We set a valuation for Darren and West Ham were the only club prepared to meet that valuation.

'This morning we gave them permission to speak to Darren, which he did, and he has decided not to join West Ham.

'West Ham have been considering a number of options in terms of a new striker for the club and will now be pursuing alternatives.'

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Sydney FC closes in on marquee player

The hunt for Sydney FC's next marquee player is almost over, with a deal to be finalised by as early as next week.

While not prepared to discuss specifics, coach Branko Culina told Sportal on Thursday there had been developments on that front and confirmed a deal would be done within the next seven to 10 days.

"At the moment we're negotiating with a couple of players, but look, it's such an important decision the marquee player, not just for Sydney but for Australian football," Culina said.

"We want to make sure we get it right and that the person we do get is within our budget, that's obvious, and secondly that he'll be able to do the job both on and off the park."

After taking over the coaching duties from Terry Butcher, Culina orchestrated an impressive AFC Champions League campaign, where Sydney FC proved it could mix it with the best teams in Asia.

Culina says his team gained a lot of confidence out of its first foray into Asia, which he hopes will translate into a successful Hyundai A-League 2007/08 season.

"I'm looking forward to it, particularly on the back of the Asian Champions League, there's a lot of positives that came out of that," Culina said.

"We're really looking forward to the A-League due to the fact that Sydney probably had a below par second year; we're all determined to go out there and prove we're better than that."

The veteran coach said while every team is always optimistic at the start of the campaign he expects the standard of football on the domestic front will continue to improve.

"It looks like every one out there seems to be getting stronger, that all goes well for the upcoming season," he said.

Sydney FC will start pre-season training on July 2 after a five-week break, but Culina is confident his players will come back feeling refreshed and close to full fitness.

"It was important that they have a good break because we've had an extra three and a bit months after everyone else had finished (their season), so it was important that the players rest," Culina said.

"We've got an ageing squad as well, a lot of them are senior players who need a bit of a break and I don't think we would have lost too much fitness."

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juve are looking to sign Van der Vaart from Hamburg. A possible replacement from Nedved. Def the type of player they'll need to launch a title onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.