Football Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't see Eto'o staying at Barca any longer & hopefully he'll sign with Arsenal... I'd like see that Happen though chances are very short...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus I think Et'o might be think about the Italian League or even French League... Who knows??? All we know time is nearly up for Eto'o in Barca

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey Barton from Man City to Newcastle, Reo-coker from West Ham to Aston Villa, Scott Parker from Newcastle to West Ham look to be wrapped up by the end of the week.

As rumours go Arjen Robben to Real Madrid, Frank Lampard to Juventus, Daniel Alves to Chelsea/Real Madrid/AC Milan, Franck Ribery to Bayern, Samuel Eto'o to AC Milan

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Real targets Robben, Kaka

From Darren Ennis in Brussels, Belgium
June 08, 2007

REAL Madrid is in talks with Chelsea to sign Dutch winger Arjen Robben and are interested in bringing AC Milan's Brazil playmaker Kaka to the Bernabeu, the club president said overnight.

"We are in talks with Chelsea and the player, they are at an early stage but we hope to sign him," said Ramon Calderon at the European Parliament here.

"Bringing Robben was one of my pledges when I was running for president and still remains the case," he added.

During the presidential election campaign last (northern) summer, Calderon said the Dutch international was one of three players he would bring to the club.

Robben, 23, is reported to be close to signing a new contract to keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2012, having turned down Bayern Munich, but Real is still hopeful of prising him away from London as well as landing Kaka from Milan.

"We are waiting with open arms for Kaka. But it is now up to Milan, we know it will be difficult for them. He is the best player in the world right now," said Calderon.

He also backed coach Fabio Capello to stay with the club for another season.

"We will wait until the end of the campaign, but in principle I don't see why he shouldn't continue his adventure with Madrid," he said.

"I have always said that I believed in him and in his past. He carried out a difficult renovation process."

Capello came under fire earlier this season when Real seemed likely to miss out on the league title and even qualification for next season's Champions League.

But the Italy coach has turned things around and Real is top of the table with 72 points, ahead of Barcelona with a better head-to-head record, with just two matches left.

Reuters

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Bayern land $40m Ribery

From correspondents in Munich, germany
June 08, 2007

BAYERN Munich has paid a club record 25 million euros ($40 million) for France international midfield player Franck Ribery.

Less than 24 hours after helping France to a 1-0 win in its Euro 2008 qualifier with Georgia in Paris, Ribery signed a four- year deal here.

"Everything went well," he said "I am happy I could help Munich."

The 24-year-old, who spent 30 minutes with Bayern's doctor, Hans-Wilhelm Mueller-Wohlfahrt, was all smiles when he left the clinic following his transfer from France club Marseille.

Bayern is also expected to unveil Italy's World Cup-winning striker Luca Toni in a deal worth 11 million euros ($17.5 million).

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would of liked it if Riberys stayed in the French League... But I got to admit $40 million on a Rising Star like Ribery is huge!!! I hope this works out with Bayern otherwise it's 40 Mil down the Bloody Drain.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bayern land $40m Ribery

From correspondents in Munich, germany
June 08, 2007

BAYERN Munich has paid a club record 25 million euros ($40 million) for France international midfield player Franck Ribery.

Less than 24 hours after helping France to a 1-0 win in its Euro 2008 qualifier with Georgia in Paris, Ribery signed a four- year deal here.

"Everything went well," he said "I am happy I could help Munich."

The 24-year-old, who spent 30 minutes with Bayern's doctor, Hans-Wilhelm Mueller-Wohlfahrt, was all smiles when he left the clinic following his transfer from France club Marseille.

Bayern is also expected to unveil Italy's World Cup-winning striker Luca Toni in a deal worth 11 million euros ($17.5 million).
I can't believe players are going to Bayern Munich, they haven't even qualified for Champs League this coming season.
Ribery's an excellent player, he's an ugly bastard, but a good player..
Luca Toni is excellent as well.
They'll win the Bundesliga next season and get back in Champs League again for sure with signings like these.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
i dont rate toni so highly but ribery is a gun
dont know why he joined BM, could of gone to a much bigger club and made more of a name of himself

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
for me samuel eto'o is very in-consistant player so i wouldnt want him at liverpool but i'd take tevez in a flash.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Liverpool could set their sights on £16m Diego Forlan rather than Barcelona's £35m-rated Samuel Eto'o. (The Times)
Manchester United have been told they will need to stump up £40m if they want to buy Carlos Tevez. (Daily Star)

But they are only willing to pay £12m, with Inter Milan prepared to splash out £34m on the Argentine. (Independent)
imo Malouda is better than tevez by a long shot

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tevez is worth alot more than his last Season Price... I thought if you had **** Games for most of the Season your worth would go down a little bit but obviously Tevez is an exception...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Malouda has the Pace but Tevez has the Skill... Basically is Pace Vs Skill

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Malouda is better than tevez imo but Ribery is better than both

and im a massive tevez fan

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we aint about Ribery at the Moment... So I'll stick with Tevez...

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Charlton striker Darren Bent will join West Ham for £18m in a deal that will net the 23-year-old £80,000 a week. (Daily Star)
:grinning:
West Ham's Argentine forward Carlos Tevez will resolve his future in the next week, with Manchester United and Inter Milan both keen to sign him. (The Times)
:(
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to bring France striker David Trezeguet to the club in a move which he hopes will keep unsettled skipper Thierry Henry. (The Sun)
:S

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What won't Trezeguet Bring to Arsenal??? Someone is Arsenal Please Sign Him

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are getting Reyes back from his Real Madrid Loan soon though...

Status
Not open for further replies.