Football Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
BIRMINGHAM City is prepared to make Mark Viduka the highest-paid player in the English Premier League club's history in a bid to lure the Australia striker to St Andrews.
The Blues are willing to offer the 31-year-old striker a £60,000-a-week ($143,971) package

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed Arsenal striker Thierry Henry is among his transfer targets this summer.

Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o and Chelsea's Didier Drogba have all been linked with moves to the San Siro but it is France international Henry who is considered Milan's primary target.
Olympique Marseille and Bayern Munich have met to discuss the possible transfer of France midfielder Franck Ribery, the Ligue 1 club said on Monday.
Titus Bramble (Newcastle) ---> Wigan
Antoine Sibierski (Newcastle) ----> wigan

WIGAN Athletic has made a double raid on Newcastle United to snap up centre-back Titus Bramble and France forward Antoine Sibierski on free transfers.
Liverpool resigned Carragher and Stevie G

Liverpool's England duo Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher have signed new contracts with the club.

Club captain Gerrard and vice-skipper Carragher have signed deals which extend their stay at Anfield until at least 2011.
Scott Parker (Newcastle)----> West Ham
Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham) ----> ??

Scott Parker is poised to complete his move to West Ham on Monday - becoming Alan Curbishley's first summer signing.

The 23-year-old England Under-21 international's advisor claimed Reo-Coker was seeking a new club because he had not been given the right assurances over his future by the Barclays Premiership club.
Newcastle are attempting to push through their move for Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton as discussions continued over the financial package.

The Magpies are understood to have offered more than half of the £5.5million required to trigger his release from Eastlands up front with the balance to come later this month.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
West Ham move for Benfica striker Nuno Gomes
tribalfooball.com - May 15, 2007

West Ham United are chasing Benfica striker Nuno Gomes.

The experienced Portugal international is planning to leave Benfica in the summer and has been linked with former club Fiorentina.

The Mirror says Gomes is high on Hammers boss Alan Curbishley's shopping list.

Please take him, he is passed it

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
West Ham need midfielders with reo-coker not happy atm
but i'd take gomes and move Tevez back to LM

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
West Ham need midfielders with reo-coker not happy atm
but i'd take gomes and move Tevez back to LM
His goals were the only thing that kept them in the prem league why on earth would u move him from where he's most effective???
Anyway i seriously doubt he'll be at west ham next season. I don't think they even officially own him he's just on loan. don't be surprised if he moves to a bigger team next season. Rumours are he's in line for a move to Liverpool

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how Viduka will cope in his New Team... I hope he'll be alot better in Newcastle United than he was in Middlesborough

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I also Hope West Ham has secured Tevez... I can't see West Ham Surviving in the Premiership Next Year with out the Argentinian

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
lol why would anyone want to go to Wigan? especially titus.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titus will go to any club who wants him. HE's the worst defender in the world.
Leading goalscorer...... of own goals!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Marlon Harewood is looking forward to a fresh challenge after being told he can leave West Ham.

Click here
The 27-year-old striker has confirmed he will leave Upton Park this summer after an end-of season meeting with manager Alan Curbishley.

Portsmouth, Manchester City and Wigan are just three of the clubs already showing an interest in the £4million-rated forward.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
West Ham midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker is closer to becoming an Aston Villa player after the clubs held talks over the weekend. (Daily Express)
West Ham are expected to offer midfielder Hayden Mullins and forward Marlon Harewood as part of a deal for Charlton striker Darren Bent. (The Times)
selling captain and former vice captain
West Ham are set to move for Everton midfielder Tim Cahill - 24 hours after having a bid for Toffees striker Andrew Johnson rejected. (Daily Mirror)

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
pfft... like hell cahill will leave the toffee ****s for the hammers... he loves it there and no chance of leaving

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yeah i know... they are paying somethine like nearly $45m for him

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mancini and Malouda are the most likely ones coming and maybe richard micah from man city as well

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
barca asking too much for eto'o personally i dont want him at liverpool

fred from lyon might head over here as well

villa and torres... they will be asking for too much

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
barca asking too much for eto'o personally i dont want him at liverpool

fred from lyon might head over here as well

villa and torres... they will be asking for too much