"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro - u have to work on the breasts or the thighs don't get moist. U didn't know this????
I'm married bro, you can forgive me for forgetting lol

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
a thought to help u through the night....
View attachment 69303
So it turned out it was very nice and the company was great upgraded to a private room for some reason which was epic. It was pesto they freshly made on the table and was great. All in all very expensive but now I can say I’ve been there. The host paid for the wine $700 shiiiit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So it turned out it was very nice and the company was great upgraded to a private room for some reason which was epic. It was pesto they freshly made on the table and was great. All in all very expensive but now I can say I’ve been there. The host paid for the wine $700 shiiiit.
Did you have to stop for Maccas after to get full?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight the wife gets baked Moroken chicken wings and stir-fried chilly beans with onion and oyster sauce.
Me and the boys will have meat lovers and a mushroom vegetarian pizzas, (no pick this time because it looks like the others I have made.)

Attachments

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tonight the wife gets baked Moroken chicken wings and stir-fried chilly beans with onion and oyster sauce.
Me and the boys will have meat lovers and a mushroom vegetarian pizzas, (no pick this time because it looks like the others I have made.)
Those wings look good bro.

But what are those green things next to them? Lol