Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watch a video of Chad Townsend the other night micred up, talking directing and motivating, if he was our half we'd be flying , so obviously we need similar
The idea of signing him was mentioned on here by a few of us before we signed Flanno. Basically everyone rubbished the idea and said he was shit.
I do understand that even if the club did go for him, we wouldn't have been able to match the money Cowboys were throwing at him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The idea of signing him was mentioned on here by a few of us before we signed Flanno. Basically everyone rubbished the idea and said he was shit.
I do understand that even if the club did go for him, we wouldn't have been able to match the money Cowboys were throwing at him.
Yes I rubbished it but the Cowboys have gone on to prove that it was absolutely the right decision.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
My opinion on Chad at the sharks was always, that he's ok. Mid range HB. Credit to him I think the Cowboys move has allowed him to make his own mark and he's risen to it. Hat off to him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes I rubbished it but the Cowboys have gone on to prove that it was absolutely the right decision.
Yep having an experienced halfback has proven to be almost essential now.

We seem to be fairing alright now anyways, still hoping we can sign a 7 though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My opinion on Chad at the sharks was always, that he's ok. Mid range HB. Credit to him I think the Cowboys move has allowed him to make his own mark and he's risen to it. Hat off to him.
Agree. I have always followed him on YouTube/socials and watch his blogs. From those sources it's clear to see that he is a great family man, works very hard and is very disciplined. In hindsight he would have been a perfect fit for our club. Glad to see him doing well at Cowboys.

Malla

Reaction score
I have just watched that play again this morning. I still feel that Averillo missed his opportunity.

Anyway, hopefully he learns for next week.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just watched that play again this morning. I still feel that Averillo missed his opportunity.

I don’t think he did if flanno had thrown the pass jake would have been in that hole, I know it’s been awhile being bulldogs fans but the players can actually run into a pass not just stand flat

Malla

Reaction score
I don’t think he did if flanno had thrown the pass jake would have been in that hole, I know it’s been awhile being bulldogs fans but the players can actually run into a pass not just stand flat
Correct

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Nobody cares