Opinion Flanagan vs SBW

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Luckily i don't watch channel 9 footy outside of Origin, so my pick is Flanagan by default

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine a Ennis and SBW combo, that would be epic.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather Flanagan get a contract extension and made captain, than have … I can’t event write his name… on my television. The walk out is still raw, as is nine’s welcoming back of him as some sort of god….

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’d rather Flanagan get a contract extension and made captain, than have … I can’t event write his name… on my television. The walk out is still raw, as is nine’s welcoming back of him as some sort of god….
Did u hear the samoan greeting or whatever it was. Posed being samoan and then couldn't speak the language. Gold...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBW js Ray Warren compared to Flanno. **** is a fuckin useless ****

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sbw getting a job as a commentator when he can't even pronounce his own name or speak English gives me hope that I can still get a job at brazzers and perhaps win an avn award

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have keen to get Flanno snr as coach, but if it involves Kylie and would now even prefer Adolf Fittler.

Reactions: ATT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBW tries to be too cool for school.. but hes just too school for cool..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sbw is terrible but i guess he is having a go and will get better with time. Flanagan has no hope. This meek attempts at digging into the line and skipping through a gap at grandma pace has me wondering how is he even in first grade. I wish the kid all the best and hope he turns things around but I do not see it.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching SBW try and string sentences together is painful as fuck, he is illiterate. But Flanno is next level shit