News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope it happens but the article is BS. Just read the last paragraph, no inside info just guessing.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was only a consideration story about Cronulla maybe to consider Flanagan, because of their Halves situation at the moment. I predict if Shane Flanagan ends up taking over the coaching role at West Tigers (which a few journalists predict he will), you guessed it - that’s where Kyle will end up. If that’s what happens, awesome because he’s not the fit for a Bulldogs resurgence.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Win Win situation for Bulldogs and for Flanagan.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a bullshit article, saying Sharks are worried Moylan won't be back this year and looking for a loan half (not necessarily Flanagan) for the rest of the year
The dumb thing is is that they would only be able to do a loan for the remainder of the competition proper. The only way they can get that player for the finals as well is if the club loaning that player wants to offload them to the other club. As he has time left to run on his contract I wonder what that would mean if the other club was desperate?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One clubs unwanted trash is another clubs shiny new trash. If Napa and Montoya can somehow get signed by another club, then Flanagan can too

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He was never killing it in the lower grades lol
He was much better than most. He is a capable game manager. Just never had that next level skill. It's what you want as a backup until something better comes along.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was much better than most. He is a capable game manager. Just never had that next level skill. It's what you want as a backup until something better comes along.
I didn't see much of him other than the odd game for Newtown, sharks mate said he was overhyped because of who his dad was and it looks like it's true.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly a change of environment could be just want he needs. We will still need backup halves. And I think a lot of you forget how good we was before he had to step up at the Roosters to FG. He was killing the lower grades till that point. He may amount to nothing more than a top reserve grade player who can't make that step up. But given his youth. It'd be stupid to just discard him. He has no confidence, like most of our team. Next year will be different when their is a lot more competition for spots.
He was never killing it in the lower grades lol
“In 2017 Kyle Flanagan impressed many, with his 20 tries and 140 goals smashing the single season NYC point scoring record.”

Not sure how you define “never killing it” but this reads ok to me?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we take one of the others they are looking at to borrow?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
“In 2017 Kyle Flanagan impressed many, with his 20 tries and 140 goals smashing the single season NYC point scoring record.”

Not sure how you define “never killing it” but this reads ok to me?
One season wonder

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let him go
Rothfield will eat his words he just made on 360
Re the club treating him unfairly
I reckon Chambers will be sledging Flanagan if it happens

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously bullshit. I think most clubs in the NRL have seen enough of him to know that he's not up to standard. ESL is waiting for him.
Not sure about that seen just as bad players get given lifelines,Napa to the donkeys is probably the latest

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let him go
Rothfield will eat his words he just made on 360
Re the club treating him unfairly
I reckon Chambers will be sledging Flanagan if it happens
NRL 360 needs a bigger make up budget to cover old alcoholic Rothfields purple cheeks. Flanno was given an opportunity this year and didn't tick any boxes. Needs to work on all areas of his game to play first grade again. Has poor defence, poor kicking game, poor organisation skills, no running game, never digs in the line. He offers nothing

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was hilarious how the old drunk sticking up for Flanno on NRL 360. I'm guessing Shane must have given him a call asking to stick up for his son.

According to Buzz, Avo and BBO aren't "first grade standard" but apparently Kyle is. I don't know what drugs that moron is on but I'd like to sample them if it means I can turn into a delusional c*** too.

Avo has outplayed Kyle all year and BBO has more natural talent in his left toe than Kyle has in his entire 13 year old schoolgirl body so someone please tell the old drunk that Kyle was dropped because he was shithouse. He is a park footballer at best