Opinion Flanagan’s future

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah, drop the captain. That’s what Cam will do.
Well, he's been doing about as good a job as captain as he has been at hooker, so it should not be out of the question.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neither should be part of our future plans, to be honest. Did we keep the receipt when we bought him to replace JMK?
JMK is living the hype nothing more nothing less,
The dolphins will soon settle and be a nothing team and so will JMK

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
JMK is living the hype nothing more nothing less,
The dolphins will soon settle and be a nothing team and so will JMK
The dolphins will come back to the pack, for sure... well, they already have, tbh. But even so, they are still going very well in their debut season and are already a lot better than us. They will beat us by a handy margin, don't you worry about that.

As for JMK, he's a star. The only thing stopping most of you from admitting it is stubborn unwillingness to admit you were wrong.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
the only reason you think flanno was great at hooker is because for 50-60mins he did nothing so of course he had some energy at dummy half lol, especially because it was him being put on notice lol
Nah it's mostly just because he didn't play like a moron and give away penalties that crippled as all day.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno's defining weakness as a footballer is his inability to identify and exploit weaknesses in an opposition's defensive structures. It's why, despite his attitude to training and his great defence, he's lost the 7 again. It's the same reason he won't be selected to play at 9.
Mate why do you even entertain this blokes rubbish he’s just trolling

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m shocked you said Flanno shouldn’t be part of our future. Although I totally agree
I'm a realist, mate. I know Flano's not going to cut it going forward. Was just using hyperbole to ruffle a few feathers. But he's still part of our best 17 this year. Not at hooker, obviously. That comment was more sarcasm to put Mahoney on show and wonder why he's immune from criticism or repercussions. But he should still be playing 7.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it might be time for Flanagan to understand he just isn’t good enough to be a half in the NRL. He has above average defence and he should look at how similar players transitioned from the halves into other positions. Good examples are Kurt Mann & Lachlan Croker who play hooker and lock respectively which I think with a full off season are positions he could play. With Oloapu debuting this weekend, bench utility might be Kyle’s spot for us for the remainder of the year
What halfback Can't make a break Can;t pass for a try Can't kick ?
For his own sake I hope he heads to the UK !

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dolphins will come back to the pack, for sure... well, they already have, tbh. But even so, they are still going very well in their debut season and are already a lot better than us. They will beat us by a handy margin, don't you worry about that.

As for JMK, he's a star. The only thing stopping most of you from admitting it is stubborn unwillingness to admit you were wrong.
JMK and star lol .
Im not stubborn just stating the obvious, reed has done more in the first 8 rounds than JMK in 4 years.

Reed has crisp passing, knows when to pass, can kick for repeat sets can kick 40/20 and is our captain.

You keep on hounding about JMKs running game which didn’t exist for 3 1/2 years and that’s all he has now. Can’t pass of the ground still slow service and bad decisions on the last most of the time he goes to the wrong side.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a very capable player. I saw what he was doing prior to coming to the club and even early on when he first joined.

His issue is he's a confidence player, and sadly for him an NRL club can't rely on a Halfback that needs kisses and hugs every 5min.

Go to England, win some games and I reckon later in his career he'll learn not to give so much shits about what people think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
JMK and star lol .
Im not stubborn just stating the obvious, reed has done more in the first 8 rounds than JMK in 4 years.

Reed has crisp passing, knows when to pass, can kick for repeat sets can kick 40/20 and is our captain.

You keep on hounding about JMKs running game which didn’t exist for 3 1/2 years and that’s all he has now. Can’t pass of the ground still slow service and bad decisions on the last most of the time he goes to the wrong side.
You’re hilarious. Reed has been playing like a busted arse since round 2, JMK is leading him in all major stat categories apart from kicking stats and negative stats such as missed tackles and you make a completely loopy claim like that.

Reed hasn’t done as much as JMK this season …and he’s played a couple more games.

You’re just regurgitating bullshit talking points from dawning Reed sycophants, tbh. JMK can and does pass off the ground (his service has improved out of sight), and his decision making has been better than Reed’s this year. He is also a much better defender and much less error prone. Yes, Reed kicks 40/20s, but for every one he kicks he gives possession away at least 6 times with a failed attempt and he kicks as many balls dead as he earns repeat sets.

Your post is just blind pro Reed propaganda. He hasn’t come close to JMK’s form this season.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re hilarious. Reed has been playing like a busted arse since round 2, JMK is leading him in all major stat categories apart from kicking stats and negative stats such as missed tackles and you make a completely loopy claim like that.

Reed hasn’t done as much as JMK this season …and he’s played a couple more games.

You’re just regurgitating bullshit talking points from dawning Reed sycophants, tbh. JMK can and does pass off the ground (his service has improved out of sight), and his decision making has been better than Reed’s this year. He is also a much better defender and much less error prone. Yes, Reed kicks 40/20s, but for every one he kicks he gives possession away at least 6 times with a failed attempt and he kicks as many balls dead as he earns repeat sets.

Your post is just blind pro Reed propaganda. He hasn’t come close to JMK’s form this season.
Yep it’s all propaganda, one is a captain of a team and the other was picked cause there was no other hooker available,
You should do a vote and see who thinks which hooker is better.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep it’s all propaganda, one is a captain of a team and the other was picked cause there was no other hooker available,
You should do a vote and see who thinks which hooker is better.
What would a vote prove in an echo chamber like this? Of course everyone will vote for Reed. If Reed farted on most of you, you'd say thanks for the cologne.

I'll spell it out for you:

Try assists: JMK 5 from 6 games, Reed 3from 8 games
Tries: 1 each (JMK from 2 fewer games)
Line breaks: JMK 2, Reed Duck eggs
Line break assists: 4 each (JMK from 2 fewer games)
Errors: JMK 3 from 6 games, Reed 11 from 8 games (12th most in league)
Missed tackles: JMK 14 from 6 games at 2.33 per game), Reed 42 (highest in League) at 5.25 per game
Penalties conceded: JMK 3 from 6 games, Reed 11 from 8 games

JMK is leading or equal to Reed in every stat category apart from kicking stats and negative play stats and Reed is league leader in 2 negative stat categories... but yeah, Reed has been heaps better than JMK this year...herp-a-derp.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would a vote prove in an echo chamber like this? Of course everyone will vote for Reed. If Reed farted on most of you, you'd say thanks for the cologne.

I'll spell it out for you:

Try assists: JMK 5 from 6 games, Reed 3from 8 games
Tries: 1 each (JMK from 2 fewer games)
Line breaks: JMK 2, Reed Duck eggs
Line break assists: 4 each (JMK from 2 fewer games)
Errors: JMK 3 from 6 games, Reed 11 from 8 games (12th most in league)
Missed tackles: JMK 14 from 6 games at 2.33 per game), Reed 42 (highest in League) at 5.25 per game
Penalties conceded: JMK 3 from 6 games, Reed 11 from 8 games

JMK is leading or equal to Reed in every stat category apart from kicking stats and negative play stats and Reed is league leader in 2 negative stat categories... but yeah, Reed has been heaps better than JMK this year...herp-a-derp.
I agree with you. @Flanagun would be a great hooker. It suits him perfectlt he can just concentate on what is in front of him and not have to think more than give ball to first reciever

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I do. You never make credible arguments. Always personal attacks with you.
This is more BS you spread. I’ve put points across and you dismiss them and harp on again about the same BS that reeds shit Flanno is hard done by blah blah blah.

Since Flanno‘s ticket has finally been booked for the Centrelink line you have started to slowly change that approach but you’re stale and I’m waiting for your next pet project to begin.