Opinion Flanagan’s future

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Settle down Andrew tate
I’ll take you both on, two on one. And you can even use the white pieces (that means you get first move, if you don’t know chess)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know exactly what I’m saying, we are talking about reed and JMK and how slow the service of jmk is compared to Reed.
Just quoting your words, Fam. Your lack of clear articulation isn’t my problem.

And for the hundredth time, JMK’s service has been good this year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seriously if a coach won’t drop a player for being shit then he shouldn’t coach.
it doesn’t matter if he is the captain. Coach needs to do what’s best for the team and flano out is best for the team
Lol ok… let’s just see how we go on the weekend. I’m sure playing Burton out of position, starting with a dude who is too old and relieving him with a dude who is too young will work wonders.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll take you both on, two on one. And you can even use the white pieces (that means you get first move, if you don’t know chess)
Never played chess, but I will train chest and lift more than you lol.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol ok… let’s just see how we go on the weekend. I’m sure playing Burton out of position, starting with a dude who is too old and relieving him with a dude who is too young will work wonders.
Who knows only one way to find out

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah been watching the dolphins service is still slow and won’t pass of the ground .
Show me you haven’t been watching without telling me you haven’t been watching.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show me you haven’t been watching without telling me you haven’t been watching.
I’ve been watching and that come back had nothing to do with JMK it was all second phase play.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan was playing more capably last year before Reed sauntered in and started micro managing him out of games. The excuses being made for Reed are getting ridiculous. He is responsible for his own bad form and it’s silly to blame Flano when Reed has been butchering plays before his 7 even gets the ball.

As for the dolphins, they aren’t travelling too badly. They are last start winners and were in the fight against a red hot Souths side until the refs blew them out of the contest. They will be better for the return of their halves, but they are still tracking alright,

The club let JMK go for the same reason they have let countless other talented players go in the past…. Because their talent identification sucks and they can’t see that the club’s systems have been more of a problem than a lot of the talent that has come through. No doubt they thought JMK wasn’t in the elite class, but it is becoming more apparent by the week that they were wrong. If we wanted a ready made elite hooker, why didn’t we buy one instead of a second tier player like Reed?

Not sure what you’re getting at with the last point. I guess it’s just a rehash of your poor Reed has to play with Flano point, This isn’t a debate about Flano, he obviously won’t be here next year and I agree we need someone better. That doesn’t change the fact he was playing better when JMK was our hooker than he has this year. Good players make fringe players look better, not worse.
OK. The end.