Opinion Flanagan’s future

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah it's mostly just because he didn't play like a moron and give away penalties that crippled as all day.
nah it was his total 0 contributions in 8 games that made passing left and right at hooker look like a good job... watch everyone play better now that the apprentice isnt on the field doing work experience lmfao

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
nah it was his total 0 contributions in 8 games that made passing left and right at hooker look like a good job... watch everyone play better now that the apprentice isnt on the field doing work experience lmfao
Passing left and right is something Mahoney has struggled to do all year… unless you count forward and hospital passes lololol

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sexual tension on this thread is through the roof

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 words come to mind. “NOT AT BULLDOGS”. I’ve said a lot of negatives about Flanagan in the past, he can’t do anything in attack….BUT I’ve actually been impressed some of his tackling lately. But unfortunately that’s not enough, we need the whole package. I would’ve thought he would’ve lifted since Reynolds came to club. Pretty sad when the old fella is replacing you in first grade.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll revise: you make points, I expertly dissect them, leaving you no choice but to resort to personal attacks after losing the argument. I suppose when I put it that way I can understand.
DB313205-18D5-4237-AE97-C27FAE5222AA.gif

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Passing left and right is something Mahoney has struggled to do all year… unless you count forward and hospital passes lololol
listen here troll you dont get no fuel from me you little shit stain, reed wasnt demoted from 9to7 he was given the duty of 7 because you cant handle it and week by week FANNYGUMS was demoted time and time again until the next stop was nsw cup

edit.. nek stop manly, yeah the Des "BABY" lmfao

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
listen here troll you dont get no fuel from me you little shit stain, reed wasnt demoted from 9to7 he was given the duty of 7 because you cant handle it and week by week FANNYGUMS was demoted time and time again until the next stop was nsw cup
I’m not really looking for fuel… but I would classify getting called troll and shit stain as fuel, personally.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not really looking for fuel… but I would classify getting called troll and shit stain as fuel, personally.
to a narcissist that is known as "thought fuel", which is a very sick and ill attribute to carry within ones mental to which you think youre actually getting under everyones skin but reality is youre stuck trying not to be in your own, thats why you jump on the web with a false persona and act as though youre someone else and thats also called "stealing character traits" lol "BABYYYYYY"

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

edit.. nek stop manly, yeah the Des "BABY" lmfao
Don’t let him get to you as he’s trying to get a rise out of others. Mahoney is fine, Flanagan is not, and out of favour with our club. Mahoney trys his guts out every week, that’s all anyone can ask.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t let him get to you as he’s trying to get a rise out of others. Mahoney is fine, Flanagan is not, and out of favour with our club. Mahoney trys his guts out every week, that’s all anyone can ask.
The sad thing is nobody including flanno asked him to stick up for flanno. Flanno doesn’t need a superhero, he needs a kicking game..