Social Media Ferguson

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't see it happening to be honest, i dont know if the nrl would even register his contract would they?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he could just keep his fingers to himself and stay off the nose candy.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it mean Okonbur doesn’t play again?
If it means that he's definitely worth signing for 150K. He couldn't do any worse than Oka. A few years ago Fergo was from memory the best metre eater in the comp

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we signed this guy it would dead set be one of the worst decisions. Tigers sign these kind of guys, and that’s why none of their players have a crack, their culture is shite.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently a few months back we were ok for wingers didn't need overpaid Cotric..now some are entertaining taking on an oversized coke snorting cue ball headed numpty..who isn't hopeless as a player true but give us a break lol
Where did we go wrong/fuck up with our backline stocks aside from Allan being injured?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently a few months back we were ok for wingers didn't need overpaid Cotric..now some are entertaining taking on an oversized coke snorting cue ball headed numpty..who isn't hopeless as a player true but give us a break lol
Where did we go wrong/fuck up with our backline stocks aside from Allan being injured?
We keep playing okonbur that’s where

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have one point, why is Alamoti in the top 30, was not necessary imo and especially now?
Also did Tui go down with illness after Cotric moved on?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Going off last year Allan isn't the answer either. We had to sacrifice Cotric for salary cap reasons (according to Gus). Our backs looked a lot better with Cotric's name there.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have one point, why is Alamoti in the top 30 not necessary ino and especially now?
Also did Tui go down with illness after Cotric moved on?
Alamoti injured.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt NRL would register a contract with his name on it.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we signed this guy it would dead set be one of the worst decisions. Tigers sign these kind of guys, and that’s why none of their players have a crack, their culture is shite.
They need a one on one session with Dave.....

Dave....are you booked out next week?