Social Media Ferguson

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone know more of the rumours we are keen on Ferguson??
only reading of bulldog ritchie, he says he hears rumours from his sources but the dogs say no interest?

Malla

Reaction score
only reading of bulldog ritchie, he says he hears rumours from his sources but the dogs say no interest?
That’s what I saw as well
Twice he heard we were interested and twice we denied those rumours
Usually where there’s smoke there’s fire tho.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s what I saw as well
Twice he heard we were interested and twice we denied those rumours
Usually where there’s smoke there’s fire tho.
like the drones? take it with a grain of salt, could be right who knows.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
U know ur desperate when signing fergo doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Just goes to show how shit okunbor is…

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With how Okunbor's going I wouldn't mind Ferguson for 1 year and close to minimum wage (I mean I would just play Naden wing, Schoupp centre, but Baz doesn't want to) but he does bring baggage. Similar to Dufty and Vaughan it's very low risk. I'm not sure if he's a positive or negative overall for the playing group (he's a controversial figure). I've personally always liked him as a player besides his 2nd last year at the Eels where he struggled a bit individually. He's always had errors in his game but I think he improved massively on this during his time playing for the Roosters. I don't think this signing will happen tho.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Isn't he stuck in Japan?
He's back and looking for a NRL or Super League club.

"Ferguson’s manager, Sam Ayoub told The Daily Telegraph the former Origin winger will be reaching out to clubs next week seeking a potential return to Australia’s top flight. "

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
With how Okunbor's going I wouldn't mind Ferguson for 1 year and close to minimum wage (I mean I would just play Naden wing, Schoupp centre, but Baz doesn't want to) but he does bring baggage. Similar to Dufty and Vaughan it's very low risk. I'm not sure if he's a positive or negative overall for the playing group (he's a controversial figure). I've personally always liked him as a player besides his 2nd last year at the Eels where he struggled a bit individually. He's always had errors in his game but I think he improved massively on this during his time playing for the Roosters. I don't think this signing will happen tho.
No thanks shocking culture

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt it will happen. Especially not after the coke saga.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hear there might be an interest in Jordan McLean.
Yuck. He's an absolute plodder. Can't see that happening if we get Sutton and have TPJ, Thompson or Vaughan and probably King, Patolo and Ava next season.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guys virtually just been released from jail, he hasn’t got the brain power to control himself so he lost a $1.5 million contract and controversy has followed him all over the place. I’d rather see a lower grade player promoted.