Social Media Ferguson

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t Ayoub close with Gus?

While fergo is a character I’d imagine he would get along with most of the boys and after his shit in Japan he knows it’s no slip up time. I’d give him a deal for 22. Instantly improves us and has the attributes we want Okonbor to. If he fucks up later. If he sorts his shit and keeps his nose clean he’s an asset

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn’t Ayoub close with Gus?

While fergo is a character I’d imagine he would get along with most of the boys and after his shit in Japan he knows it’s no slip up time. I’d give him a deal for 22. Instantly improves us and has the attributes we want Okonbor to. If he fucks up later. If he sorts his shit and keeps his nose clean he’s an asset
Pretty sure him and JAC get on really well from origin camp a few years ago. I'd take him for one season but wonder how fit he would be. Maybe we would have to move someone on to get him though. We also have Allan to.come back and if we are planning on playing him in reserves may as well offer to eels

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s what I saw as well
Twice he heard we were interested and twice we denied those rumours
Usually where there’s smoke there’s fire tho.
Sometimes it is just arson though

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U know ur desperate when signing fergo doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Just goes to show how shit okunbor is…
I'd rather fish for fingers over dick for fingers any day. Even a broken down race horse with it's c_nt half way up its back is better than knock-on-more.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least with fergo he will stay on the white line at minimum money I say year okonbur is out of his depth

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’d add something, he’s not a useless footballer, but he doesn’t build to something, he’s a 1yr contract to makes sure his names goes out ok. So he’d be good for someone as I’d think he’d put his all in as long as you had someone coming in better next yr. We have a few wingers that need a go this yr so we don’t need him, This will be oks last few games in my opinion so hopefully we find a diamond

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes he’s a character (and a sex offender, drug user & has been investigated for domestic violence), let’s sign him up hahaha. I’d rather wait for our injured players to come back