Feeling disconnected

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No bulldogs goggles here my friend just facts ..klemmer won player of the year 2018

Inform yourself before slagging off players especially our former captain.
Haha, oh it's the bulldogs player of the year, OK. Who was his competition? Holland, Frawley, JMK, please.

And our former captain, you mean the one that shits on the club at every opportunity. You realise he would be laughing at supporters like you, like the ones who after booing him at Belmore all of a sudden cheared for him when he went over to the hill and clapped his hands. He has zero care for the club, he's a shark now.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The knights think he's worth it
The Knights are also $2.5 million under the cap next year, they can front load the fuck out of him and afford to pay overs. Clubs are rarely in that position.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm feeling disconnected to Klemmer........and the Knights are delusional offering him 1.2 mil no prop is worth that money. I think that if sex was as one dimensional as Klemmer (The Ram Rod) it would be fucking boring and no where near all the hype, but with the right partner it is priceless :grinning:

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The knights think he's worth it

Wolfie , no forward in the comp is worth 1 million dollar not even Tamulolo.... may be he is but he is the cut above the rest and a freak..

Unless Klemmer can throw cut out passes, play 80 minutes, kick 40/20s , produces line drop outs and perform other stuff that contributes far more than what a forward can possibly do he is not worth close to a million.

I will be more filthy on the club if they even try to come close to stupid Knights offer.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Knights are also $2.5 million under the cap next year, they can front load the fuck out of him and afford to pay overs. Clubs are rarely in that position.

we were also probably a million under the cap from 2013-2016 when we were looking for our rockstar fullback and did not spend any money on any big recruits.

who the fuck did we front loaded during that time? looks like we back ended instead of front loading.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we were also probably a million under the cap from 2013-2016 when we were looking for our rockstar fullback and did not spend any money on any big recruits.

who the fuck did we front loaded during that time? looks like we back ended instead of front loading.
Ahhh trex did well in those days

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha, oh it's the bulldogs player of the year, OK. Who was his competition? Holland, Frawley, JMK, please.

And our former captain, you mean the one that shits on the club at every opportunity. You realise he would be laughing at supporters like you, like the ones who after booing him at Belmore all of a sudden cheared for him when he went over to the hill and clapped his hands. He has zero care for the club, he's a shark now.
Well that's interesting, you acknowledge our lack of big name players yet here we have a situation where a big name player is being let go .
Who do you think can replace an 80 minute international forward for the same Money or less than klemmer is on?

And I'll never believe you about Ennis, never has there been another player who even on his darkest day put in 110% for his team.

He was a broken man the day he found out lichaa was taking his spot but did he just fade away and cry about it? no.. He soared the boys into glory against the greatest odds..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know that he wanted to leave 12 months ago?
1. Where there is smoke there is generally fire. We have ignored all the noise about Klemmer the last 12 months ever since Graham was pushed out the door. We ignored because Klemmer came out and said it wasn't true he wants to be a Bulldog for life. We bought it because we needed a good story. However we now know he was just covering after a failed request for a release. But if you want to believe that Klem didn't want to leave until a couple of weeks ago, well believe what you want.

2. How many players in our squad of 29 have back ended contracts? I think its easier to say how many don't; CHN, Christian Chrichton, Chris Smith, JMK, Lachlan Lewis, Nick Meaney, Rhyse Martin & Suaso Sue. That is 8 out of the 29..... so potentially 21 of our 30 players will have back ended contracts...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
disconnected?...……. I'm feeling surgically removed

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's interesting, you acknowledge our lack of big name players yet here we have a situation where a big name player is being let go .
Who do you think can replace an 80 minute international forward for the same Money or less than klemmer is on?

And I'll never believe you about Ennis, never has there been another player who even on his darkest day put in 110% for his team.

He was a broken man the day he found out lichaa was taking his spot but did he just fade away and cry about it? no.. He soared the boys into glory against the greatest odds..
On the same type of money Klemmer is currently on there's plenty that can do a similar job. On the money he wants you'd be able to secure a forward and probably a decent centre too.

As for there not being another player putting in like Ennis you may need to look beyond the 10 or so years you've supported the club. There's plenty of them around, that's what makes the bulldog what they are.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I supported a change of the board, but honeymoon period is over. Fuckin do something that gives us some confidence. Their engagement and communications strategy (see, I can sprout vacuous management words too) has been fuckin atrocious and basically non-existent. Seriously, just throw us a bone, grow a pair, be proactive and aggressive and get down and dirty in the trenches with these media, player managers and rival club fucks. I’m tired of the mary poppins approach from our club.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the same type of money Klemmer is currently on there's plenty that can do a similar job. On the money he wants you'd be able to secure a forward and probably a decent centre too.

As for there not being another player putting in like Ennis you may need to look beyond the 10 or so years you've supported the club. There's plenty of them around, that's what makes the bulldog what they are.
You've failed to name one player ..

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have to use 95% of the cap each year unless they gearing up for a full rebuild and have money and gonna see what happens over the off season pick up a few players maybe it be nice

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to get rid of Lynne Anderson in top dog position, females are just toxic anywhere near the helm.

No offence to those who feel offended
What the fuck? Klemmer is the one who is leaving the club and somehow women are toxic. Just because you haven't accomplished anything meaningful in your life you don't need to tear down a successful business woman. She has been near the helm of something or another for the past 30 or so years.

It's only odd because you haven't understood it.
Everyone is asking where are we spending the cap especially now that almost the whole team has been terminated.

The cap gets replenished every year ,so every year that passes and we don't it spend it on players, it goes somewhere else . Don't try to tell me that we're still over the cap .. We got rid of Graham, Reynolds, woods, mbye, kas, Eastwood, Morris bros and that's just this season alone .. Fuck how naive are you?
Half the players you mention we are still paying for on our Cap. The other issue is back ended contracts. You know there has been an article posted regarding our issue with back ended contracts every week for the past 2 years right? Everybody else in this thread could understand that, bar you.

Wolfie , no forward in the comp is worth 1 million dollar not even Tamulolo.... may be he is but he is the cut above the rest and a freak..

Unless Klemmer can throw cut out passes, play 80 minutes, kick 40/20s , produces line drop outs and perform other stuff that contributes far more than what a forward can possibly do he is not worth close to a million.

I will be more filthy on the club if they even try to come close to stupid Knights offer.
I mean JT13 is the only Front row forward in the comp worth 1 million dollars. I don't think anybody would doubt that. He is consistent, has more X factor than most halves and backs and can easily change a game single handedly. But if he is worth 1mil, Klemmer is worth maybe 3/4 of his salary on a good day. Which is 750k and about what he is earning next year.

Can we just talk about how stupid the idea is that the Board (note this is a completely different board from last year who had the exact same problem) is putting money to the side when we have had one of the most scrutinised caps this year. The NRL went over it with a fine tooth comb with basically every player transfer we made starting with James Graham all the way up to promoting Lewis in to the top 30. I've seen a fair few stupid threads on here in the past god knows how many years i've been on here, but this may actually be the worst one.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh dear, another rubbish thread started by you, why don't you give it a rest already, you have shown time and time again you have no idea

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the fuck? Klemmer is the one who is leaving the club and somehow women are toxic. Just because you haven't accomplished anything meaningful in your life you don't need to tear down a successful business woman. She has been near the helm of something or another for the past 30 or so years.

Half the players you mention we are still paying for on our Cap. The other issue is back ended contracts. You know there has been an article posted regarding our issue with back ended contracts every week for the past 2 years right? Everybody else in this thread could understand that, bar you.

I mean JT13 is the only Front row forward in the comp worth 1 million dollars. I don't think anybody would doubt that. He is consistent, has more X factor than most halves and backs and can easily change a game single handedly. But if he is worth 1mil, Klemmer is worth maybe 3/4 of his salary on a good day. Which is 750k and about what he is earning next year.

Can we just talk about how stupid the idea is that the Board (note this is a completely different board from last year who had the exact same problem) is putting money to the side when we have had one of the most scrutinised caps this year. The NRL went over it with a fine tooth comb with basically every player transfer we made starting with James Graham all the way up to promoting Lewis in to the top 30. I've seen a fair few stupid threads on here in the past god knows how many years i've been on here, but this may actually be the worst one.
Yeah whatever it's just your opinion, I don't agree that JT is the only player worth a million dollars.

Anyhow hope you put your teeth back in OK after spitting out all your rage at me.

Crunch the numbers then come back to me .

All I got out of that is that you believe what they want you to believe.

Let's forget the back, front ended deals and let's just talk about the players who have left this year due to expired contracts . Eastwood, Josh Morris, Brett Morris...thats 800k+800k+700k back in the till.. That's 2.3million dollars ..
Who in our team still has a back ended deal?