Feeling disconnected

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I believe Lichaa for one who was one of the last signings of the old board is backended, Klemmer was backended as per article.. if you don't think JJ , Foran, hoppa are not backended for starters you completely wrong .

As for Klemmer he produces more in rep games than for dogs past couple of years, yes he is a metre eater but he holds no fear to opposition forwards, he doesn't break the line, no offload or creativity , if he gets ball near the line no fear that he will crash over for a try ... that's why he is not a 1.2m a year player

What you fail to understand it's not that the club has no cap space , they are reorganising where it is spent and rebuilding the squad from scratch , to fix the mess it I'll take a few years to refresh the squad .. takes time to clear the deadwood , replace with goers and then start recruiting big name players

Finally as for Ennis and Klemmer putting in 110% the dogs have had plenty and more loyal players , these are the guys that didn't have the skill and produced above their weight.. too numerous to spell but all you have to do is look at the squads pre dib and Hasler to find those players
Lichaa is not back ended

His contract had expired in 2017 then for some fkd up reason Pay gave him a 3 year deal at 300k per year

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feeling disconnected ...? Well, you know where the door is.

Sorry, but what a bunch of pea hearts our supporter base has turned into. Entitled brats who believe that we're owed success from this club simply because they comes to games, buy merchandise, are a member etc.

Football is about ups and downs. Simple as that. It's all a part of the ride.

If you honestly think that the club should be informing you of every decision. If you honestly are going to judge this new board based on what, a year in the office? If you honestly are thinking of throwing in your membership if Klemmer leaves. If you're honestly thinking of stepping back from the dogs because they sign a player you don't like ...

... then I'll pay for your taxi to the airport and even chip in for a ticket to fuckoffski. This is not the Bulldog spirit I grew up with where you support your team through thick and thin. Don't like it? Then off to fuckoffski to you!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Sorry, but what a bunch of pea hearts our supporter base has turned into. Entitled brats who believe that we're owed success from this club simply because they comes to games, buy merchandise, are a member etc.

If you honestly think that the club should be informing you of every decision. If you honestly are going to judge this new board based on what, a year in the office? If you honestly are thinking of throwing in your membership if Klemmer leaves. If you're honestly thinking of stepping back from the dogs because they sign a player you don't like ...

... then I'll pay for your taxi to the airport and even chip in for a ticket to fuckoffski. This is not the Bulldog spirit I grew up with where you support your team through thick and thin. Don't like it? Then off to fuckoffski to you!
I think the fans you referring to are ones that started following the team from 2010 or something lol

Real fans (and I’m not saying im the biggest dogs fan ever)but I’m probably close to it in NZ and supported this club since I was 10 (38 now) understand peaks and troughs and more importantly loyalty

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the fans you referring to are ones that started following the team from 2010 or something lol

Real fans (and I’m not saying im the biggest dogs fan ever)but I’m probably close to it in NZ and supported this club since I was 10 (38 now) understand peaks and troughs and more importantly loyalty
It's the responsibility of EVERY fan no matter when they started following the dogs to understand our past, our traditions, and our values. I realise this is based on winning, and we've had a rich history of that. However, that doesn't mean we're entitled to success. It has to be earnt.

Whether you're a new or old supporter. Someone comes from Punchbowl, or New Zealand, or even in Europe like myself. It makes no difference. What matters is that you follow the values that our mighty club was founded on, and over the years got success from.

We're not entitled to success.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This is not about the game , I'm a bulldogs supporter no matter what.. This is about basic respect towards the fans. I want to be a part of the family club they promote heavily but I feel as though we're not getting the family invites.. It's like they're having exclusive dinner parties and keeping some family members (the fans/members) at a distance, telling them porkies or purposely withholding information.. Hence the disconnection..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the responsibility of EVERY fan no matter when they started following the dogs to understand our past, our traditions, and our values. I realise this is based on winning, and we've had a rich history of that. However, that doesn't mean we're entitled to success. It has to be earnt.

Whether you're a new or old supporter. Someone comes from Punchbowl, or New Zealand, or even in Europe like myself. It makes no difference. What matters is that you follow the values that our mighty club was founded on, and over the years got success from.

We're not entitled to success.
We're not entitled to success and no one is expecting or demanding success right now considering the situation. But we are entitled to see some progress every now and then. Since we won the minor premiership in Hasbeens first year, the style of play and roster has drastically worsened each year and the club as a whole has regressed.

We are also entitled to voice our opinions. And if we don't agree with some moves the club are making, then we shouldn't just accept everything they do and hope for the best and keep our mouths shut. Otherwise what's the point of this forum?

The previous admin created this mess, the current admin have to make sure they learn from their mistakes and don't make the same poor decisions that could set us back further.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wouldn't pay overs for a player unless it was JT in his prime

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What plans do the club have with the extra money from Eastwood, bmoz and , jmoz, Woods, Mbye , Reynolds, Graham etc..

Why couldn't they give Klemmer a pay rise? A couple of hundred K isn't much in the scheme of things

I'm starting to think they're lining their own pockets or doing something they shouldn't with the cap money.

Losing confidence and trust with this lot.
That's good, keep feeling disconnected

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is not back ended

His contract had expired in 2017 then for some fkd up reason Pay gave him a 3 year deal at 300k per year
I think Lichaa fooled the entire rugby league world in his last three games of the 2017 season, including Pay.

I actually thought he was a gun after those last three games of the 2017 season when they all decided to ditch Des' game plan of playing Desball.

I even rememebr people on the kennel blowing their load over Lichaa calling for him to be retained.

If we all knew the future, we would all be billionaires, pick the greatest 17 on the field and never make a single mistake in life.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Lichaa fooled the entire rugby league world in his last three games of the 2017 season, including Pay.

I actually thought he was a gun after those last three games of the 2017 season when they all decided to ditch Des' game plan of playing Desball.

I even rememebr people on the kennel blowing their load over Lichaa calling for him to be retained.

If we all knew the future, we would all be billionaires, pick the greatest 17 on the field and never make a single mistake in life.
He was playing for a contract. No need to try hard until its contract time again.

He's not Robinson Crusoe either (lookin' at you Isaac Luke).