Father is left 'brain dead' after gang bash him, his wife and his daughter on Christmas

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the Sudanese are the only ones committing crimes right?
It seems like in Melbourne at the moment violent Sudanese gangs are causing mayhem. I know they have been through some shit in Sudan but we need to start returning these types to set an example to reclaim control. I say this regardless of what happened in this instance. Just search you tube for African gangs (Sudanese) commuting crimes in Melbourne suburbs. We don’t want to end up with Sudanese areas which are no go areas for police and other Australians like has happened in France & Sweden with other immigrants.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No because the MSM like to withhold facts that don't suit their agendas.

You should know all about that as You are cowardly trying to call me a racist without calling me a racist by trying to twist my words.

Maybe you should get a job in the MSM and use this post in your resume?

PS I was right about their race, not because I'm racist, because of the history of the trouble making animal fucks in Melbourne.

Blacktown had the same problems when those scum pieces of hippo shit ran amok when the government dumped them all there.

PPS just to make it clear for you I'm not referring to ALL Sudanese, just the scummy pieces of hippo shit.
I've got a friend in New York who is Sudanese background.
He told me sometimes he cannot stand Sudanese people.

He said a lot of them are arrogant and think they know it all but are really just stupid.

I find most people are critical of their own race.
We are self haters thats for sure.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No because the MSM like to withhold facts that don't suit their agendas.

You should know all about that as You are cowardly trying to call me a racist without calling me a racist by trying to twist my words.

Maybe you should get a job in the MSM and use this post in your resume?

PS I was right about their race, not because I'm racist, because of the history of the trouble making animal fucks in Melbourne.

Blacktown had the same problems when those scum pieces of hippo shit ran amok when the government dumped them all there.

PPS just to make it clear for you I'm not referring to ALL Sudanese, just the scummy pieces of hippo shit.
Maybe read my response again as I clearly didn’t call you racist. I was simply calling out your assumption with no corroborating facts from the actual article.
These Sudanese gangs are IMO way more problematic than other ethnic gangs. From what I’ve heard they don’t have a proper structure or purpose and have far fewer limits than other gangs.
It would never happen but we should start deporting the repeat offenders back to where they came from. There’s a long line of refugees desperate to come here who would be productive members of society and appreciate the opportunity they have been afforded.
I understand they may have experienced trauma from war and other negative experiences but we can’t have our local society turned into chaos due to their behaviour.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And they keep saying " There's no gangs in Melbourne "

Lately everytime I see something about bashings and robbings in Melbourne the Sudanese are not far behind it.

I'm not condoning all Sudanese, but there is definitely an issue in Melbourne within the Sudanese community and their youth.

What is the answer, well that's the difficult part.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe read my response again as I clearly didn’t call you racist. I was simply calling out your assumption with no corroborating facts from the actual article.
These Sudanese gangs are IMO way more problematic than other ethnic gangs. From what I’ve heard they don’t have a proper structure or purpose and have far fewer limits than other gangs.
It would never happen but we should start deporting the repeat offenders back to where they came from. There’s a long line of refugees desperate to come here who would be productive members of society and appreciate the opportunity they have been afforded.
I understand they may have experienced trauma from war and other negative experiences but we can’t have our local society turned into chaos due to their behaviour.

My grandparents experienced trauma from war.
They didn’t use it as an excuse to carry on like scum, degenerate assholes like these Sudunese gangs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you do realise Africans like to steal white peoples names and then claim it was theirs to begin with?
Leeroy is clearly an Irish name!
You do realise I posted a screenshot from a known racist piece of shit media organization who had to retract that it was Africans. The last thing they'd want to do is retract that it was sudanese

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummm

Up to eight people may have been involved in the fight, but so far it is only members of Mr Clark’s family who have been arrested.

Jess, her brother and their partners have been charged with affray after a dispute in the street on Friday afternoon, according to the Herald Sun.

https://www.news.com.au/news/nation...g/news-story/b17fe2b23246479606e6eaffb34b99be

Well if it was a family incident. You can probably just assume that a portion of the family that rent weren't invited to the home owning father's BBQ. Having missed out on the big free prawns and the chance to watch a bigger, better tv than they owned, walk on a mowed lawn and admire the well polished Camry incited a case of serious violence.

Jokes aside, it sounds like there is more to this than the media is in the loop about. They're just grabbing headlines from it as much as possible. Once upon a time we used to load disrespect on lawyers that were ambulance chasers. Now the media are showing similar tendencies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So many violent ***** these days,until our laws get tougher and seriously punish these fucks there is no deterrent for them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember the good old days when "news" outlets would wait for confirmation before broadcasting?
You mean when they reported instead of setting the talking points?

Damage is done already, they've all come out of their holes in social media blaming africans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, don't need to read it again, you tried to twist my words, exactly what the MSM does.

My assumption was based on the fact that Melbourne has a problem with Sudanese gangs.

As I say to snowflakes and lefty fucks, facts aren't racist and fuck your feelings.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My grandparents experienced trauma from war.
They didn’t use it as an excuse to carry on like scum, degenerate assholes like these Sudunese gangs.
But most are born here.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But most are born here.
Most of the Sudanese I have ever known are refugees but have been here a long time.

I got a Sudanese friend at work.
I have gone out with him a few times and met some of his "bruthas" or "homies" or whatever other dumb jail name they call themselves?

Lets just say I know who the real racists are.
Amongst many blacks its considered a questionable outrage why someone like me would associate with Africans?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember the good old days when "news" outlets would wait for confirmation before broadcasting?
Lollllllll oh the fucking ironyyyyyyyy!
Msm waiting for confirmation before broadcasting lolllllll the audacity of lefties saying this is quite retarded. Almost every story coming from msm is broadcasted without confirmations or facts lol. Remember that one about the catholic school kid being painted as an evil nazi coz he was standing smirking at an Indian drum player? They left the whole other part out that it was blacks screaming racist shit towards the whites and then in game an Indian drum player out of nowhere. But yes I do miss those says where media would be somewhat honest and would broadcast once the facts has come to light

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So many violent ***** these days,until our laws get tougher and seriously punish these fucks there is no deterrent for them.
Wishful thinking especially in Melbourne. The police were too scared to gun down that black islamist in Melbourne stabbing people in fear of being labelled racists lol.