Father is left 'brain dead' after gang bash him, his wife and his daughter on Christmas

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise I posted a screenshot from a known racist piece of shit media organization who had to retract that it was Africans. The last thing they'd want to do is retract that it was sudanese
So it was Ayerabs after all?
Bloody bullshit artist Arab bastards.
Worlds best saleman and storyteller is 100% from Ayeraybia

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wishful thinking especially in Melbourne. The police were too scared to gun down that black islamist in Melbourne stabbing people in fear of being labelled racists lol.
When you worry about what other people think? you will always lose.
Rule breakers always prosper

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah its not the police fault its the pathetic laws
It really is. Melbourne is pretty much the California of Australia. So just imagine all that leftist rhetoric down there going on, the fear mongering about whites, police etc. no doubt it goes through their heads that they gotta be politically correct even in their fkn daily jobs whilst criminals are able to be as pathetic and evil as they want because they’re MiNoRiTy Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It’s starting to happen to the nsw police force as well, apprently it’s too manly not enough women not enough trannies to be considered a good police force lol. Wtf do they want police to do? Have a dnm with criminals holding guns and knives posing great threats to civilians and themselves? The responsibility to not get shot by a cop is on the offender, the cop can’t just let shit happen ffs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It really is. Melbourne is pretty much the California of Australia. So just imagine all that leftist rhetoric down there going on, the fear mongering about whites, police etc. no doubt it goes through their heads that they gotta be politically correct even in their fkn daily jobs whilst criminals are able to be as pathetic and evil as they want because they’re MiNoRiTy Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It’s starting to happen to the nsw police force as well, apprently it’s too manly not enough women not enough trannies to be considered a good police force lol. Wtf do they want police to do? Have a dnm with criminals holding guns and knives posing great threats to civilians and themselves? The responsibility to not get shot by a cop is on the offender, the cop can’t just let shit happen ffs
I just got back from Liverpool.
Seen 2 female coppers getting out of the car to attend to a job

They are just as pathetic as the men.
Who trains police?
They all seem to walk the ssme.
That is like puppets.

So glad I never joined the cops.
Its obvious to me that they nurture their recruits to be stripped of their individuality.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just got back from Liverpool.
Seen 2 female coppers getting out of the car to attend to a job

They are just as pathetic as the men.
Who trains police?
They all seem to walk the ssme.
That is like puppets.

So glad I never joined the cops.
Its obvious to me that they nurture their recruits to be stripped of their individuality.
Awkward... I wanna be a cop hahah. Although I find it hard to see how I’d be a cop at the same time as they’re pro lgbt now. My plan is to make it to the top, and making policing about policing again. You do bad you get a smack. None of this oh poor thing why did you do that for? That’s for later, in the moment you do something wrong you get a smack. Simple as that. How there are female coppers baffles me completely. Does the government think criminals will be like oh it’s a female cop remember manners boys *tilts fedoras whilst stabbing a guy*
Female cop: oh boys you’re funny.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Awkward... I wanna be a cop hahah. Although I find it hard to see how I’d be a cop at the same time as they’re pro lgbt now. My plan is to make it to the top, and making policing about policing again. You do bad you get a smack. None of this oh poor thing why did you do that for? That’s for later, in the moment you do something wrong you get a smack. Simple as that. How there are female coppers baffles me completely. Does the government think criminals will be like oh it’s a female cop remember manners boys *tilts fedoras whilst stabbing a guy*
Female cop: oh boys you’re funny.
It should be the best person for the job, not this PC, inclusive, everyone is a winner bullshit it is now.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It should be the best person for the job, not this PC, inclusive, everyone is a winner bullshit it is now.
Let’s be honest, if that were the case there’s probably only be 1 female per 1000 police officers. So you know that can’t be allowed. And the female won’t be a petite little thing, she’s be butchy lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let’s be honest, if that were the case there’s probably only be 1 female per 1000 police officers. So you know that can’t be allowed. And the female won’t be a petite little thing, she’s be butchy lol
Whatever it takes to do the job properly and not just to please the whinging pc *****.