Official Faitala-Mariner to miss remainder of season

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your using a stat showing games played, but only showing the stats that suit your argument. So either your argument is not as strong as you suggest, or it is. But your stats done prove either way, hence your argument is flawed.
It’s not a flawed argument when he has had multiple MCL, foot and Syndesmosis injuries. He has missed way more football than the average player. NSW Cup stats aren’t readily available as I said you are free to go through team lists if you want to find out for yourself.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not sure he has a contract past this year,potentially a very good player,but over the last 2 years hasn’t managed to play anymore than a handful of games
He played 20 games last year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looked good @ prop but only got a few games before getting injured. Will likely get injured again. Meh.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
RFM is injury prone (even if it's just a niggle, but he's had multiple extended periods out due to an injury too) , but we also need to remember both under Des and Pay RFM was dropped to reserve grade for extended periods of time.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing reserve grade still goes to what Spoonman said anyway, that he's either injured OR inconsistent. Playing reserves means you're not playing good consistent football.

Or he was playing Reggies because he had been out that long he needed a warm up game or something, who the hell knows.

Let's not pretend that this guy isn't injury prone, because he is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Playing reserve grade still goes to what Spoonman said anyway, that he's either injured OR inconsistent. Playing reserves means you're not playing good consistent football.

Or he was playing Reggies because he had been out that long he needed a warm up game or something, who the hell knows.

Let's not pretend that this guy isn't injury prone, because he is.
Of course he's injury prone and has been inconsistent. But he's contracted for next year and likely isn't going anywhere so I don't know why everyone is demanding that we move him on. Other clubs won't be interested for all of those reasons.

Let's just hope he stays healthy next season and if not, he'll be moved on and we can use the cap space in '23.

Malla

Reaction score
Good player but made of glass. Its a shame cause he is a damaging ball runner.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course he's injury prone and has been inconsistent. But he's contracted for next year and likely isn't going anywhere so I don't know why everyone is demanding that we move him on. Other clubs won't be interested for all of those reasons.

Let's just hope he stays healthy next season and if not, he'll be moved on and we can use the cap space in '23.
I'm not saying anything about that, I'm just reiterating Spoonmans original point, because it looks to me that some people are trying to say he's not that injury prone because he played reggues aswell.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a "bone" fracture, not a "soft tissue" injury which can be re-occurring (eg; hamstrings), there is no reason to suspect that it will happen again as it's more of a "bad luck" injury than one showing some inherent weakness. Worth remembering that he did not miss 1 single game last year, so he's hardly injury prone.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not saying anything about that, I'm just reiterating Spoonmans original point, because it looks to me that some people are trying to say he's not that injury prone because he played reggues aswell.
Yeah I wasn't having a go at you, just at the people saying let him go or move him on etc.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason this guy escapes scrutiny is because he isn’t on huge coin like foran was. Time to move him on. Honestly some players just have bad luck at clubs and it looks like he is one for us. He could play the next 5 years at another club injury free but I just think we have given him enough time and paid him enough to sit on the sidelines.