Official Faitala-Mariner to miss remainder of season

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree. What a massively unlucky and wierd innury to get. Its not lile he gets injured every hit up, its just a freak accident that happens to take ashit load of time to rehab.
RFM is deadset made of glass. He’s either injured or playing inconsistent footy. What a waste of cap space he is.
Would have to say his injuries mainly occur due to his running style and always happen when he plays through the middle. His ability to stand in tackles always has defenders attacking his legs or the strain on his legs whilst moving with all that weight is too much of a burden...

The only solution in my opinion is he either has to play on an edge or he should be used as a bargaining chip.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missus said, he is a horse shoot him. He is no good.
I reminded her it was only his foot not his leg

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure (not 100%) Des had him playing reggie's at stages in his early years here, so that is not completely indicative of matches available.
According to the 2020 Annual report, RFM has played 15 reserves games.

Reactions: GDR

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to the 2020 Annual report, RFM has played 15 reserves games.
Yes at various stages both Des and pay dropped him to reggie's, skewing those stats somewhat.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be decent in a star studded team. But not the player dogs need. Feels like he has had a few injuries.

Use him as a trade piece to get someone whether it be Pangai, cheese, tapine etc.

I’d even float Elliot for a potential move. Neither are horrible players. In fact they are solid players. But both have missed games to injury and have been hot and cold when fit. Yet they are on decent coin (especially Elliot).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the bloke, it’s a pitty.. time to say goodbye.!!!

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To the arm chair footy players calling him soft or made of glass, remember they play one of the toughest of all contact sports in the world with minimal safety gear. RFM plays hard, and for that reason has more chance of getting injured. Look at most of the hard men that have played the game and some that do now, and look at their injury records. Ffs this is becoming a joke.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Next year is do or die for RFM. Bench is the way to go I reckon. He goes the full 80mins but he smokes ciggies lolll

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wanted to know the amount of reggies games didn’t you?
Your using a stat showing games played, but only showing the stats that suit your argument. So either your argument is not as strong as you suggest, or it is. But your stats done prove either way, hence your argument is flawed.