Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He needs to fix this war with the media otherwise no one knows what's really happening. How a media outlet can post fake shit and get away with it is amazing.

People obviously realise left wing biased PC news is ridiculous. Its getting old fast and people don't want a bar of it anymore....

Inauguration Day ratings: Fox triples CNN, MSNBC combined:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/315510-inauguration-day-ratings-fox-triples-cnn-msnbc-combined
Of course Fox got triple the ratings.... Trump is a republican president and the majority of his supporters are conservative..... and liberals as well as a lot of other swing voters who don't like Trump tined the inauguration out althogether.

I wouldn't take this to mean people are flocking to Fox News....Fox news is as dull of shit as any liberal leaning network and has been bullshit coating its own context since the dawn of its creation. Most people know that. Rather than turning to Fox more people will tube n to alternate and online news I think....some of which is good, most of which is full of shit just like the msm....

I think we have to face the fact we Are living in an age of total and utter vullshit....all we can do is read as widely as possibly and try to cherry pick the facts we can find on the shit smorgasbord.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course Fox got triple the ratings.... Trump is a republican president and the majority of his supporters are conservative..... and liberals as well as a lot of other swing voters who don't like Trump tined the inauguration out althogether.

I wouldn't take this to mean people are flocking to Fox News....Fox news is as dull of shit as any liberal leaning network and has been bullshit coating its own context since the dawn of its creation. Most people know that. Rather than turning to Fox more people will tube n to alternate and online news I think....some of which is good, most of which is full of shit just like the msm....

I think we have to face the fact we Are living in an age of total and utter vullshit....all we can do is read as widely as possibly and try to cherry pick the facts we can find on the shit smorgasbord.
Fox News is more Conservative than Liberal. CNN is the Liberal one, aka Clinton News Network.

That said, right now every media outlet is going after Trump. Online/alternate news sources are another option but they tend to be just as biased as the mainstream media sources (more biased if you factor in Breitbart and Buzzfeed) and unlike the mainstream media sources their information is rarely vetted or tested for any kind of authenticity, as seen in the case of Breitbart publishing massive amounts of unverified Clinton news during the campaign, or Buzzfeed publishing a poorly worded intelligence document without checking where it came from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mainstream isn't as biased as people think though. While CNN is mainly Liberal it does still go against Liberals occasionally, same for Fox and their Conservative approach. They've long been known as a Conservative news source but they also had Megyn Kelly for many years who has some Liberal leaning.

It's much like Daily Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald. They call themselves independent but Telegraph is very right Liberal leaning while SMH is very left leaning, but each side as aspects of the other. Daily Telegraph's main reporting is generally Conservative right wing stuff but their confidential/opinion columns are very left wing Liberal. SMH has similar things and actually has some Conservative reporters.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
these women didnt vote for trump , just cos he degrades the image of women in society. lol

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
these women didnt women didnt vote for trump , just cos he degrades the image of women in society. lol

Yeah coz trump doesn't endorse these women as empowered or respectful he is a degenerate sexist fuk face.
Hey seriously what would happen to these girls under sharia law? Hahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah coz trump doesn't endorse these women as empowered or respectful he is a degenerate sexist fuk face.
Hey seriously what would happen to these girls under sharia law? Hahaha
yeah as if they are empowering women by grabbing their own pussies and swinging on blow up dildos infron of millions of people, lol

under sharia they would have been most likely happily married to their husbands with few kids. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah as if they are empowering women by grabbing their own pussies and swinging on blow up dildos infron of millions of people, lol

under sharia they would have been most likely happily married to their husbands with few kids. lol
Hahaha I like that response bro.
But that's how society has become if a chick is a slut it's empowering women lol.
And if you don't let your daughter copy you're opressing and sexually assaulting your daughter lollll

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Madonna, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus.... share something in common with Barba and Charlie Sheen.

All are coke heads.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Mr Invisible, post: 3077201,

All are cock heads.[/QUOTE]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fox News is more Conservative than Liberal. CNN is the Liberal one, aka Clinton News Network.

That said, right now every media outlet is going after Trump. Online/alternate news sources are another option but they tend to be just as biased as the mainstream media sources (more biased if you factor in Breitbart and Buzzfeed) and unlike the mainstream media sources their information is rarely vetted or tested for any kind of authenticity, as seen in the case of Breitbart publishing massive amounts of unverified Clinton news during the campaign, or Buzzfeed publishing a poorly worded intelligence document without checking where it came from.
I know Fox is conservative....that's my point.... of course the more conservative network pulled better ratings for the inauguration of a conservative than the liberal leaning networks.

I never said people should turn to alternate media as an alternative to msm.... I'm saying with the amount of crap the msm is printing these days it's best to read a wide variety of sources, whether they be mainstream, alternate, liberal or conservative. I guess it's dangerous if you're naive and can't tell facts from fantasy, but alternate sources, combined with msm sources from both sides of the political fence is the best way to find balance between blind acceptance and accepting any old hairbrained conspiracy theory as gospel....

As far as the better alternate sources go, Breitbart and Buzz Feed would be far from the top of my list. I still read articles from both though.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
these women didnt vote for trump , just cos he degrades the image of women in society. lol

They think they're so cool . Oh look at me I'm so cool I have a body .. And I'm sexual .. I'm amazing aren't I ? I'm doing things that nobody does because everyone else is too scared .
Nahh you idiots its called respecting others , seriously just clowns, if I wanted to see a sexy woman parading herself I'd go to a strip club .
Its disgusting that they do this when they have fans who are children.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They think they're so cool . Oh look at me I'm so cool I have a body .. And I'm sexual .. I'm amazing aren't I ? I'm doing things that nobody does because everyone else is too scared .
Nahh you idiots its called respecting others , seriously just clowns, if I wanted to see a sexy woman parading herself I'd go to a strip club .
Its disgusting that they do this when they have fans who are children.
its discrimination if i want to go to a Bulldogs game and feel sexy i get kicked out
images-186.jpg

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More shit for Trump to deal with, unbelievable......

Report: Obama Gave $221 Million to Palestinians in Last Hours:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ama-gave-221-million-palestinians-last-hours/

on the contrary the biggest defensive aid to Isreal in US history was given by Obama
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-billion-in-military-aid-to-israel-over-10-y/

I hope Trump sticks to his promise and demands Isreal to start paying for US protection instead of being an Isreali bitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.