Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollllll
I don't know why Palestine still hates Obama, he's actually been on their side more so than israels and recently fkd Israel at the UN
fcked isreal , meaning stopping more illegal isreali settlements on Palestinian land?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fcked isreal , meaning stopping more illegal isreali settlements on Palestinian land?
Yes that's the more correct term haha. I was talking from a united state perspective haha
But my point is I don't get why they hate him?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/new...ed-by-men-sparks-outrage-20170124-gtxn8b.html

The comments in this article is enough to prove how fkn dumb and uneducated these pc brigadiers are and one of the dumbest comes from a fkn guy whom I try and defend. He says women can't decide what to do with their organs. Mutha fke the baby is on its own and has its own life and freedom of fkn life.
Jk Rowling shut the fuk up you muppet abortion costs money in poor countries and would be a dangerous task in poorer countries as well.
All these pc brigadiers show is that they're so ill informed and brainwashed and think their rights has been taken from them? If anything the baby now has fkn rights over bullshit feminist agenda clamoning the baby is their body.
Ahhhhhh everyone knows how much I hate radicalised Islamic terrorist groups but I hate these feminazis 100x more.

P.s Mr I you can't delete thissss it's actually something trump is doing and I'm also talking about actual responses by pc brigadiers in the article.
I believe I've followed the terms and conditions

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/new...ed-by-men-sparks-outrage-20170124-gtxn8b.html

The comments in this article is enough to prove how fkn dumb and uneducated these pc brigadiers are and one of the dumbest comes from a fkn guy whom I try and defend. He says women can't decide what to do with their organs. Mutha fke the baby is on its own and has its own life and freedom of fkn life.
Jk Rowling shut the fuk up you muppet abortion costs money in poor countries and would be a dangerous task in poorer countries as well.
All these pc brigadiers show is that they're so ill informed and brainwashed and think their rights has been taken from them? If anything the baby now has fkn rights over bullshit feminist agenda clamoning the baby is their body.
Ahhhhhh everyone knows how much I hate radicalised Islamic terrorist groups but I hate these feminazis 100x more.

P.s Mr I you can't delete thissss it's actually something trump is doing and I'm also talking about actual responses by pc brigadiers in the article.
I believe I've followed the terms and conditions

like i said if abortion is ok then in next 25 years Indian woman would seize to exist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think femenazism and pc brigadism are far worse than Isis. I'll tell y'all why.
If Isis were for feminists and were bombing purely on a pc agenda. They would billions of brainwashed followers. And they would get sympathy because they'll be bombing and killing for a warped view of secular equality and women's rights which they already have but you know femenists want to be greater than all. If Isis weren't fighting for Islam and for a pc controlled world, they'd have a massive following.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods the past few pages have displayed this quite frankly bullshit of who is blamed for thread deletions.

You let this misogynist bullshit go unchallenged and in some instances participate in it.

Then turn around and point the finger at those who challenge those views.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mods the past few pages have displayed this quite frankly bullshit of who is blamed for thread deletions.

You let this misogynist bullshit go unchallenged and in some instances participate in it.

Then turn around and point the finger at those who challenge those views.
What I posted is actually what trump is signing off on.
And I've added in my opinion.
Don't cry about it fkn join in and add your opinion even though it's not factual rather warped equalism and human rights. Wait where is the human rights for the baby?

It's also funny how you use mysoginism as if it offends me. But o guess feminism is ok in your books though yeah? Typical double standards from a pc brigadiers

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What I posted is actually what trump is signing off on.
And I've added in my opinion.
Don't cry about it fkn join in and add your opinion even though it's not factual rather warped equalism and human rights. Wait where is the human rights for the baby?
Theres plenty I've got to say but all its going to acheive is posts being deleted and then, by the looks of it, a whole bunch of sook conservatives reporting my posts and then me being blamed for thread deletions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres plenty I've got to say but all its going to acheive is posts being deleted and then, by the looks of it, a whole bunch of sook conservatives reporting my posts and then me being blamed for thread deletions.
Bro you're being a sook yourself don't call people what you're being lol. And please add your opinion I would love to know how anti abortion is taking away rights. Rather than murder becoming illegal again.
And I ask again, where is the rights for the baby who is a human being?
I'm both looking at this objectively and emotionally. My Aunty and uncle lost a daughter from a incurable disease. They would die to have that baby back, them seeing people killing unborn babies how do you think that looks? It's murder pure and simple you're taking a life. The female killing the baby is not the victim she's the one that's made the choice to kill the baby, which takes away the human rights of that very baby.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its quiet simple from this time line of ever diminishing Palestinian land

It is now taken over by racist white powder cocaine haha. No but on a serious note it's not exactly fair what's happened.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is now taken over by racist white powder cocaine haha. No but on a serious note it's not exactly fair what's happened.
From a neutral point of view i can do an exact comparison of how india got parted where predominantly muslim land became pakistan and predominantly hindu land ..well remained as india but in this case predominantly non jewish land ended up in Isreal and Isreal simply kept pushing its boundaries till todate.

the similar sceanrio would be like Pakistan not keeping their own original land since 1947 but also slowly taking over 75% or more of the current indian land making indians to either leave India or squeeze them into the land of the size of bombay.

Jesusistheway

New Pup
Reaction score
Bro you're being a sook yourself don't call people what you're being lol. And please add your opinion I would love to know how anti abortion is taking away rights. Rather than murder becoming illegal again.
And I ask again, where is the rights for the baby who is a human being?
I'm both looking at this objectively and emotionally. My Aunty and uncle lost a daughter from a incurable disease. They would die to have that baby back, them seeing people killing unborn babies how do you think that looks? It's murder pure and simple you're taking a life. The female killing the baby is not the victim she's the one that's made the choice to kill the baby, which takes away the human rights of that very baby.
I agree with you 100%. I actually have a headache from all these women blabbing on about abortion and chanting "my body my choice"

Status
Not open for further replies.