Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
...and what ever @Mr Invisible decides on how this thread should be used by the kennel members.

I am not a mod but who ever breaks the rules will get the free tour of Bannistan.

lets discuss.

MrI EDIT
  1. Keep this thread related to discussing Trump moving forwards as the US President.
  2. Do not engage in arguements and respect each others opinions.
  3. Do not drag it into feminist, racial, religious discussions unless specifically addressing something relating to a Donald Trump policy/action as president, or you will find yourself banned from here
Instigators to shit fights will be removed from this thread, and face bans if they carry it on elsewhere.

We are all adults and hopefully able to discuss such things as adults not children

END MrI EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
has the slack arse built that wall yet to stop the beaners

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what he does with Isis.
Isis have been very quiet lately with global attacks it either means they're retreating or planing something big. Silence scares me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Trump gets into office and first thing he does is sign an executive order regarding ObamaCare.

My understanding is (at present) anyone that didn't have health insurance, had to pay a penalty in order to access Obamacare (kinda like our GAP).

The executive order allows furthur discretion regarding this, and effectively asks that the penalty be waived for those without health insurance.

At least that's how I understand it.

Obamacare can't be repealed until an alternative law is enacted by Congress.

has the slack arse built that wall yet to stop the beaners
Somewhere in America, Cesar Milan is absolutely shitting himself!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what he does with Isis.
Isis have been very quiet lately with global attacks it either means they're retreating or planing something big. Silence scares me
I think ISIS are too busy trying to stay alive. They are being pushed back harder and harder at the moment.

In addition I don't believe they were ever as big as they proclaimed/pretended to be.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
White house climate change web page has disappeared as soon as Trump has taken office.

I am going all in for oil shares.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
White house climate change web page has disappeared as soon as Trump has taken office.

I am going all in for oil shares.
Probably not a bad idea.

Trump so far has shown to be fairly anti science.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I also thought it was pretty juvenile to call a press conference to defend the size of the crowds for the inauguration. Is he going to do this every time he doesn't like what's written?

I know he thinks the entire media is out to get him - but his job is now to run the country. I wonder how long it will be before his first twitter fight?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
First Trump administration conference was basically "Journalists, stop hurting Trump's feelings"

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As an Australian i don't really care what goes on in the US unless it has an effect on us. But seriously I can't understand the hate for Trump. He hasn't had the chance to do anything yet. Why do people automatically hate him?
Sometimes i hate Des but at the end of the day i want the team to succeed and i'll hope he can deliver. If i was to protest against Des as our coach its because of his performance as a coach not him personally.

If the people protesting Trump really cared about their country they wouldn't be protesting and would back him even if they don't like him for the best of the country. I'm not Trump's biggest fan but the protesters need to take their personal beliefs and ideologies out of the argument and give the guy a chance, most people know the world and the US need a big change, that's why he was elected and not Hillary.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As an Australian i don't really care what goes on in the US unless it has an effect on us. But seriously I can't understand the hate for Trump. He hasn't had the chance to do anything yet. Why do people automatically hate him?
Sometimes i hate Des but at the end of the day i want the team to succeed and i'll hope he can deliver. If i was to protest against Des as our coach its because of his performance as a coach not him personally.

If the people protesting Trump really cared about their country they wouldn't be protesting and would back him even if they don't like him for the best of the country. I'm not Trump's biggest fan but the protesters need to take their personal beliefs and ideologies out of the argument and give the guy a chance, most people know the world and the US need a big change, that's why he was elected and not Hillary.

very valid points you raised.

lets judge him on what he does....not what he has done or said in the past.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I assume everyone in here can read right?

So read the first post, because I'm just going to start Reply Banning from this thread moving forwards from this post.

Keep this thread related to discussing Trump moving forwards as the US President.

Example: The discussion regarding Obamacare repealing, any policies he has spoken about implementing pre election, etc etc.

No conspiracy rubbish, no references to the past (unless they are SPECIFICALLY to do with a current policy/incident), no religious/terrorist rubbish.

Keep it about discussing how he is going as the US President... nothing else.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not on for an hour and half the posts have been deleted? What happened?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I assume everyone in here can read right?

So read the first post, because I'm just going to start Reply Banning from this thread moving forwards from this post.

Keep this thread related to discussing Trump moving forwards as the US President.

Example: The discussion regarding Obamacare repealing, any policies he has spoken about implementing pre election, etc etc.

No conspiracy rubbish, no references to the past (unless they are SPECIFICALLY to do with a current policy/incident), no religious/terrorist rubbish.

Keep it about discussing how he is going as the US President... nothing else.
His poor character is a big part of the argument why he won't be a good president and his shonky business dealings and failure to pay contractors is in public record.

Reply ban/ ban me if you like...whatever... Those guidelines are bullshit and there's no good reason for them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His poor character is a big part of the argument why he won't be a good president and his shonky business dealings and failure to pay contractors is in public record.

Reply ban/ ban me if you like...whatever... Those guidelines are bullshit and there's no good reason for them.
TBH, I don't see that as a breach of any of the rules.

Post on :grinning:

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TBH, I don't see that as a breach of any of the rules.

Post on :grinning:
I know your next post.....................

Dear Mr. President,

What's happenin? I'm writin' you because, shit is still real fucked up in my neighborhood Pretty much the same way, right around the time when you got elected Ain't nothin' changed All the promises you made, before you got elected.... they ain't came true Tell me what to do, these niggas actin up in the hood Send mo' troops, dear Mr. President (Me and my homies is wonderin' what's goin' on.. holla!) Tell me what to do, these niggas actin up in the hood Send mo' troops.

Regards,
CroydonDog

Status
Not open for further replies.