Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The quran says that it is clear, complete and final. The hadiths have to come in aND clear up the interpretations?

you know what , you are right

there are hundreds of things which dont make sense to me which are in the Quran.

I gave the perfect example of prohibition of alcohol... the word used in Quran is 'khamr' and if you want literal translation of word 'khamr' there are 70 different meanings and one is intoxicant.

even if we all agree the meaning of the word is nothing but intoxicant then we all know that no one gets drunk or intoxicated from one glass of beer, but by all accounts since day dot even one single drop of alcohol is being made prohibited.

so if we need to understand quran we need to go the most popular and authentic opinions of scholars

just like for evolutionary theory you wont come to zee for finding the best way of describing an evolutionary model for a particular specie, you will go to the experts in the field.

and who ever thinks trad is the expert on islam then he /she is a bigger dimwit than trad.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol that's why we have scholars .
Plus how can a Asian man that dosent read or write Arabic understand if he hasn't been thought?
The quran was sent down clear and easy to understand.

The quran even gives Jewish priests as examples of a select few perverting gods message which is why God sent down the bible and quran.

It was made clear and easy to understand so the scholarship wouldn't have control over religion.

This is the quran saying this not me.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok
Your now silent on the topic
Your silence now tells a lot
And further proves my point

The side you side with and how you moderate is clear
Have you checked the posts or just waiting for a response?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what , you are right

there are hundreds of things which dont make sense to me which are in the Quran.

I gave the perfect example of prohibition of alcohol... the word used in Quran is 'khamr' and if you want literal translation of word 'khamr' there are 70 different meanings and one is intoxicant.

even if we all agree the meaning of the word is nothing but intoxicant then we all know that no one gets drunk or intoxicated from one glass of beer, but by all accounts since day dot even one single drop of alcohol is being made prohibited.

so if we need to understand quran we need to go the most popular and authentic opinions of scholars

just like for evolutionary theory you wont come to zee for finding the best way of describing an evolutionary model for a particular specie, you will go to the experts in the field.

and who ever thinks trad is the expert on islam then he /she is a bigger dimwit than trad.
Bro Jesus turned water into wine. It could be argued, from what you wrote with Jesus turning water to wine, that alcohol isn't haram.

Look these are the reasons I turned from religion. Theres missing logic in a lot of it.

And eventually I stopped in my need for a god

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you are a nut case mate, go see a doctor.

what was the age of mary when she married joseph?

what was the legal age of marriage across the world before 1875? were majority of the human race before 1875 pedos?
I only wanted to butt in for this lol.
Mary was around 13-14 Joseph mid to late 20's.
The issue people mainly have is at how old Muhammad was when he married Ayesha(6) sexual relations at (9). However this happened many moons ago and I think 95% of Muslims in the western world and even in the Middle East would shoot a 50+ year old male if they wanna marry their 6-9 year old daughter in this day and age.

In Catholicism 14 is the youngest, however it's nigh impossible or rather extremely hard to happen because they must go through an extensive process with the girl and the girls parents to make sure they understand what's happening. The boy must be atleast 16 and not older than 23 I think. Similar to Mary and Joseph as you said. So that's still controversial in many minds in this day and age for a 20 year old to marry a 14 year old. The boy must be 16 and I think to marry a 14 year old can't be older than 25 or something like that similar to Mary and Joseph. So like I said Catholicism still has a controversial age allowance but it's very hard to happen because the church can't break the law either lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The quran even gives Jewish priests as examples of a select few perverting gods message which is why God sent down the bible and quran.

It was made clear and easy to understand so the scholarship wouldn't have control over religion.

well that is why we have a number of sects in islam and no particular scholarship has control over islam...but certain things which do not change is the quranic text and most popular opinion about quranic laws (i am talking sunnis here not shias)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

It's easy for the people of its time do you speak Arabic?
The authentic Arabic is almost wiped out everyone speaks in there own naitive
language.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK - enough now.

Bring it back to Trump

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only wanted to butt in for this lol.
Mary was around 13-14 Joseph mid to late 20's.
The issue people mainly have is at how old Muhammad was when he married Ayesha(6) sexual relations at (9). However this happened many moons ago and I think 95% of Muslims in the western world and even in the Middle East would shoot a 50+ year old male if they wanna marry their 6-9 year old daughter in this day and age.

In Catholicism 14 is the youngest, however it's nigh impossible or rather extremely hard to happen because they must go through an extensive process with the girl and the girls parents to make sure they understand what's happening. The boy must be atleast 16 and not older than 23 I think. Similar to Mary and Joseph as you said. So that's still controversial in many minds in this day and age for a 20 year old to marry a 14 year old. The boy must be 16 and I think to marry a 14 year old can't be older than 25 or something like that similar to Mary and Joseph. So like I said Catholicism still has a controversial age allowance but it's very hard to happen because the church can't break the law either lol.

where did my reply go for this post?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the bin his clearing up the mess before the I gets here lol

well Realist question is still there. lol

the bottom line is if Islam is so anti woman, why there are so many women from western countries accepting islam despite all the propoganda and bullshit spewed in media and online.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

the bottom line is if Islam is so anti woman, why there are so many women from western countries accepting islam despite all the propoganda and bullshit spewed in media and online.
Because they love the bad boys and like getting bashed lol.
I'm only joking people might think I'm serious.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I thought you deleted your response lol but someone deleted it for you hahaha.
But yes hence me saying I doubt 95% of Muslims would allow their little girls to marry older men.
Im scared to have a daughter, I wouldn't let her do anything, forgive meeeeee for caring sooo muchhhhh. If that makes me sexistttt then so be it!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they love the bad boys and like getting bashed lol.
I'm only joking people might think I'm serious.

lol, that what i think.

bad muslims love to beat their wives. Even the 9 muslim women who became the head of states of the "sharia" loving islamic countries had their asses whooped by their husbands only cos they were the boss of the entire country. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.