Erin Molan axed from 9’s NRL coverage

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. Only time I have to go anywhere near nine is soo and the grand final, and hopefully fox will get these in the next TV deal.

Having said that, when watching sport, I never bother with pre and post game fluff, so wouldn't know much about any of the random blondes "presenting" tbh.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me, but why are our televisions filled with women commentators in every male sport telecast???

Do I need three different chicks giving me thier opinion about a male rugby league match. When was the last time the national netball competition was dominated by male commentators and presenters?

I understand that they want to reach a larger female audience but does that only happen if the presenters are chicks? Is the game itself not marketable and attractive enough already to appeal to them. No offence but I don’t give a flying fuck what Erin Molan thinks of Nathan Clearys short kicking game...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, but why are our televisions filled with women commentators in every male sport telecast???

Do I need three different chicks giving me thier opinion about a male rugby league match. When was the last time the national netball competition was dominated by male commentators and presenters?

I understand that they want to reach a larger female audience but does that only happen if the presenters are chicks? Is the game itself not marketable and attractive enough already to appeal to them. No offence but I don’t give a flying fuck what Erin Molan thinks of Nathan Clearys short kicking game...
Next thing you know they'll have netball CEOs running NRL clubs or football codes .....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Token feminism.

Both genders shouldn't commentate if they have NFI

Only that Simms brother should comment as she actually knows the game.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Token feminism.

Both genders shouldn't commentate if they have NFI

Only that Simms brother should comment as she actually knows the game.
Yep political correctness gone mad and their all doing it, luckily they don't commentate during the game!!..
I recall a Sheila calling live a game of GAYFL and it didn't go down well at all she was woeful(and had an annoying voice to boot)unsure but I think they punted her to the women's version Lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's ridiculous,there are so many former players with a wealth of experience, insight and tactical understanding of the game that should be given the opportunity. Instead we will no doubt get another female who will need someone to give her an opinion and spoon feed her questions to ask.
This doesn't apply to all female presenters of course, Isa Guha the female cricket commentator is fantastic and every bit as good as her male counterparts