Erin Molan axed from 9’s NRL coverage

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, but why are our televisions filled with women commentators in every male sport telecast???

Do I need three different chicks giving me thier opinion about a male rugby league match. When was the last time the national netball competition was dominated by male commentators and presenters?

I understand that they want to reach a larger female audience but does that only happen if the presenters are chicks? Is the game itself not marketable and attractive enough already to appeal to them. No offence but I don’t give a flying fuck what Erin Molan thinks of Nathan Clearys short kicking game...
It's universal dude, watching the first test the other day they had a bird on there with a pommie accent.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah she left the game looking worse than Gav Miller......in saying that I don't know if she entered the game looking any better....
All jokes aside I don't mind her commentary.

PS what spins me out she looks so masculine but her voice is so feminine lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All jokes aside I don't mind her commentary.

PS what spins me out she looks so masculine but her voice is so feminine lol
So what i took from that bro is if the lights were out you would be in?!?!?
In all seriousness she sounds ok & certainly knows rugba-leegue........
The women that cover the NFL in the US are mostly very knowledgeable & easy on the eye....we need more of that!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's universal dude, watching the first test the other day they had a bird on there with a pommie accent.
World's gone inclusion mad. 007 is the worst example. In the latest one, James Bond is retired and the new 007 is a black female. And she was shit. Now I'm reading the next 007 will be gender fluid. I mean wtf, why? Trying way too hard to be inclusive.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
World's gone inclusion mad. 007 is the worst example. In the latest one, James Bond is retired and the new 007 is a black female. And she was shit. Now I'm reading the next 007 will be gender fluid. I mean wtf, why? Trying way too hard to be inclusive.
Was a massive Bond fan, but that franchise lost me when in his first movie Daniel Craig hadn't bedded a women by the end of the opening credits. Weak.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Diletta Leotta is also very good imho, arguably one of the best presenters in history.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about Isa Guha? She's a former international cricketer for England and knows her shit, so that's quite different to a random chick who has never played the game.
Didn't listen long enough to hear her name but she sure knew a cliche or two.