Erin Molan axed from 9’s NRL coverage

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
World's gone inclusion mad. 007 is the worst example. In the latest one, James Bond is retired and the new 007 is a black female. And she was shit. Now I'm reading the next 007 will be gender fluid. I mean wtf, why? Trying way too hard to be inclusive.
FFS You’ve got to be farkin kidding me, thanks for the heads up mate, I certainly wont be paying to watch that new bond film anytime soon. I’m so sick of this gender inclusion thing!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Erin was terrible. I don't mid Yvonne Sampson as a host. I think she lacks it on 360 but the game coverage she was always good. Lara Pitt is okay too.
Yeah but ANYTHING including Yvonne Sampson is better than watching or listening to that skeleton with skin Ben Ikin, I’ve never seen a bloke with more tickets on himself he’s bloody wanker!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
FFS You’ve got to be farkin kidding me, thanks for the heads up mate, I certainly wont be paying to watch that new bond film anytime soon. I’m so sick of this gender inclusion thing!
New bond film is ok, James is still in it, but brought back from retirement, and his replacement agent 007 when he retired, who works with him on the case, is a black female who was shit. Hes good in it though.

Not looking forward to next one though where James himself is non binary.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
New bond film is ok, James is still in it, but brought back from retirement, and his replacement agent 007 when he retired, who works with him on the case, is a black female who was shit. Hes good in it though.

Sounds like the producers have Ru Paul lined up for the Bond gig, that should keep all their bases covered... I’ll pass on the next one!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Quits Nine to link with Sky news, will fit right in the fat fack Paul Murray etc.

If her outlook is remotely close to her father's , she'll fit right in at Sky.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Can you call her shit, being she is black and female? Or are you racist and sexist?