Ennis cleared of stomping in Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol at thinking it was intentional. Yeah you guys are all pro's in the psychological field :p

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Nothing in it. Anything can look bad when you slow it down...

G

Gladiator.

and the brain explosion of kicking a nothing ball straight to slater on the 4th tackle when we were 2 in front and had made great metres in the set and had QLD on the backfoot - no blues player was ready for it - it should of gone one more tackle then a pressure kick to the in goal, but no Ennis thinks hes Cameron Smith (no where near him) and puts the S H I T kick in and Slater gets the ball on the full on the 30m line in good field position and Qld make 70 odd metres in that set of 6 and score- nice work Ennis , you are a f u c k i n grubby mong who thinks hes better than he is. Cant run from dummy half cause he is scared of the defensive line
Mate the game was lost long before then, NSW were lucky QLD didnt put 30 on em.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis played well and should stay in the team.. Hopefully this problem goes away and he can play well for us tomorrow night

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
and the brain explosion of kicking a nothing ball straight to slater on the 4th tackle when we were 2 in front and had made great metres in the set and had QLD on the backfoot - no blues player was ready for it - it should of gone one more tackle then a pressure kick to the in goal, but no Ennis thinks hes Cameron Smith (no where near him) and puts the S H I T kick in and Slater gets the ball on the full on the 30m line in good field position and Qld make 70 odd metres in that set of 6 and score- nice work Ennis , you are a f u c k i n grubby mong who thinks hes better than he is. Cant run from dummy half cause he is scared of the defensive line

your a muppet you blame a kick for queensland making 70 metres and them missing 3 queensland players (lockyer, thurston, slater) to score the winning try?

turn it up.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Typical of Ennis and clearly intentional, deserves a rest on the sidelines. Ennis is obviously a complete ***wit. This is why I find the idea of him being the club captain utter crap and I hope we get rid of him soon. He offers nothing that a basic hooker on $50,000 doing his job can do. I would take Romelo in the side any day. We would save atleast 3 penalties every game and probably the same basic handeling errors as demonstrated once again last night. Obviously I am not a fan of how he plays the game.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't look intentional at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Turn it up! There was nothing in it. Apart from the 'experts' on the Kennel, no-one is making a big deal about this at this stage!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It looked completely intentional, but Cronk didn't respond to it so it's unlikely he'll cop anything for it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What happens in origin stays in origin.

Heck if the match review committee charged every shot by the rule book last night, neither side could put together a side if 13 players.

Thugfest from both sides.

Funny thing is how quiet Cavill was after the win. I'm staying here at moment and its like QLD are bored of winning now to the point its not celebrated as much.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Thats right origin is refereed different and I doubt anything will be said. If you really look at the footage and take off the one-eyed glasses for a second you will see Ennis look at Cronk just before he steps on his calf and pretty much the entire time he does it, that shows intent! Ennis is a grub and I wish our club was above signing people like him.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe some of these responses. It was clearly accidental. In any case, there were worse things that happened last night. get over yourselves.

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, however given I have young kids I am trying to stop myself from using that language hahaha. He did the same thing last year against Parramatta. Kicked on the ball on the 3rd straight to Hayne who got it back to half-way and they scored on the same set. Someone should chop his right foot off.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if he were to be charged it would have already been made considering tomorrow is the start of the new round. If anything he might get a reprimand.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the niggle and the nitty gritty.

Origin was built on the foundations of brutality and pure aggression.

I love seeing the pure passion and will to win at the highest level.

For that Ennis incident to even be highlighted in such a contest is laughable.

Deserves suspension?

Please!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
smart footy player!
anyone who has actually played rugby league will know its handy to use the studs in defense when you can!
whats everyone b!tching about anyway? its not like you're allowed to use metal studs in rugby league anymore

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This

lol at thinking it was intentional. Yeah you guys are all pro's in the psychological field :p
And This

I can't believe some of these responses. It was clearly accidental. In any case, there were worse things that happened last night. get over yourselves.
And also this

if he were to be charged it would have already been made considering tomorrow is the start of the new round. If anything he might get a reprimand.
I honestly can't believe half of the sh1t that dribbles out of people mouth on here.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the niggle and the nitty gritty.

Origin was built on the foundations of brutality and pure aggression.

I love seeing the pure passion and will to win at the highest level.

For that Ennis incident to even be highlighted in such a contest is laughable.

Deserves suspension?

Please!
Thank you!

What's more? People are saying that it is beliberate...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing in it.

Thread Closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.