Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nah nothing at all in it. They are overexagerrating

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thats a cheapshot. should be given more then a week for that. unexceptable no way accident

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Who gives a ****?Jump on the pricks head, it's origion FFS I wish our props had a bit more mongrel in them the friggin ballerinas! Mick won't get anything for that its SOO you can take guys heads off and no one cares! The QLD's will just square up next game!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wow, mountains and molehills. that's all it was eh?

did cronk even notice it? virtually no pressure applied at all

talk about ****ing insignificant in regards to worthy of suspension

however from a moral point of view, i'm disappointed in mick. dare i say it, that was a pretty grubby act, completely unnecessary, even though it inflicted no harm to the bloke. i know he was just trying to piss him off and get under his skin, but fair go mick, geez

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I don't agree. I think it is very worthy of a week long suspension. What if he stepped on his balls? Or hands? Or head? It's the same thing.

If Jamie Soward did that, the Kennel would be in an absolute uproar and call for his head.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree. I think it is very worthy of a week long suspension. What if he stepped on his balls? Or hands? Or head? It's the same thing.

If Jamie Soward did that, the Kennel would be in an absolute uproar and call for his head.
Disappointing indeed.
This side of Ennis' game really gets under my skin ....

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if it was his head or his balls or somewhere sensitive, then yeah. but this was just his calf, virtually no pressure applied and definately wasn't a 'striking' action either

each to their own i guess.

not that i think he'll get a week off, but if he does happen to get suspended, then i wouldn't be disappointed if he did. i'm really disappointed in him for that one

we'll see if he gets saved by the fact it happened in state of origin soon enough i guess

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
if it was his head or his balls or somewhere sensitive, then yeah. but this was just his calf, virtually no pressure applied and definately wasn't a 'striking' action either

each to their own i guess.

not that i think he'll get a week off, but if he does happen to get suspended, then i wouldn't be disappointed if he did. i'm really disappointed in him for that one

we'll see if he gets saved by the fact it happened in state of origin soon enough i guess
Getting stepped/studded on the calf is not pleasant at all - especially when you have to keep running after, and tackling people.

I believe there was a fair bit of pressure though. "Virtually no pressure" indicates that he barely touched him. He clearly stepped on him with force and his other leg raised, which would use a fair portion of body weight on top.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol almost looked like he struggled to do it. looked to me he didn't intend to apply much pressure, but just to piss him off, as he didn't 'drive down' with the boot at all

i just watched it again and his initial contact is the most pressure applied, but still doesn't look like much to me. certainly not enough to intentionally cause harm. i still don't think there's anything in it. but perhaps this will go under a contrary conduct charge, if it does get looked at?

i understand why you see it differently, so as i mentioned, each to their own

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disappointing indeed.
This side of Ennis' game really gets under my skin ....
and the brain explosion of kicking a nothing ball straight to slater on the 4th tackle when we were 2 in front and had made great metres in the set and had QLD on the backfoot - no blues player was ready for it - it should of gone one more tackle then a pressure kick to the in goal, but no Ennis thinks hes Cameron Smith (no where near him) and puts the S H I T kick in and Slater gets the ball on the full on the 30m line in good field position and Qld make 70 odd metres in that set of 6 and score- nice work Ennis , you are a f u c k i n grubby mong who thinks hes better than he is. Cant run from dummy half cause he is scared of the defensive line

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Easily one of NSW best. Changed the game when he came on.

Was a stupid act though. Will probably get a week

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO!

WHY! ENNIS! WHY

WHen we need him the most he gets in trouble

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have seen this in normal speed. There was nothing in it what so ever. Not even deliberate. Sky News are f@rkwits for calling it a cheap shot.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Bah nothing in it, its origin. Listeninh to big sports brekky this morning and they made no mention of it. They were actually talking Ennis up.

Status
Not open for further replies.