Email from Steve Folkes to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Guys, as I said, why would I defend Holdsworth if I was bagging him out earlier on today?

I would post it up (screenshot) but it would disclose the email address of steve and I will not do that.

To prove it is legite, watch Daniel Holdsworth be picked tomorrow at halfback or five-eighth (Roberts injured) and if Holdsworth is not in the team, I will have alot of explaining to do. That's the only way to prove it sunshine :grinning:

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly what the players need is people to support them through the tough times... and fcukers on here are calling for them to be booed by all fans when they come off... geez, this forum is going to become an ugly place if the team continues along its ways with fans like ours... players also wont want to come to the bulldogs if they know thats what they will get when they play for us...

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HAHAHA that is so fake its not funny. Theres no way on earth that is written by Steve Folkes ! Annyone that falls for that is a tool

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This should be stickied for any new ****wit that decides to make a new thread about Folkes, Holdsworth and Groom. TBH

P

p0rn.star

aj why did steve folkes email you ? do you have a tie with the bulldogs or do you know him personally ?

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys, as I said, why would I defend Holdsworth if I was bagging him out earlier on today?

I would post it up (screenshot) but it would disclose the email address of steve and I will not do that.

To prove it is legite, watch Daniel Holdsworth be picked tomorrow at halfback or five-eighth (Roberts injured) and if Holdsworth is not in the team, I will have alot of explaining to do. That's the only way to prove it sunshine :grinning:

i could have picked that holdsworth will be picked tomorrow also....why would he not? Its not the first time he's had a shocker....

he has one every week....it's becoming quite a safe bet that folksey will pick him.....

Ajay, why dont you email him now and tell him no one believes the email and then post his response?

lol....it's only 9pm, i'm sure he'll answer

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score

You can screen dump it to ms paint and then erase his email address etc from there.

Your credibility will go totally down the drain if you can't execute that

Oh and im guessing his email will have a bulldogs.com.au domain or something along those lines unless it's a private one

back it up bro because as soon as i read i i knew it was a hoax. even if you were a journo and it wasn't a formal press conference or interview you wouldn't get a comment from him.

so go on aj, back it up champ...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can screen dump it to ms paint and then erase his email address etc from there.

Your credibility will go totally down the drain if you can't execute that

Oh and im guessing his email will have a bulldogs.com.au domain or something along those lines unless it's a private one

back it up bro because as soon as i read i i knew it was a hoax. even if you were a journo and it wasn't a formal press conference or interview you wouldn't get a comment from him.

so go on aj, back it up champ...

I was just talking to Folksey on the phone and he said that Ajay is full of ****..

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
it will literally take 10mins max to do this bro and i know your online reading this so either own up and say it was a gee up or prove it.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i just spoke to folkesy and he told me you're all full of sh!t
matter of fact he gave me the exact final score for this weeks game vs the titans. joke. man if only there was an exotic bet option on how many stuff ups holdsworth makes in each game.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting read if it really is Folkes. I guess even if things are done out of good intentions and light-heartedness, they can still cause damage.

I love the part about the forwards and Aaron Groom. I always knew Groom wasnt up to speed and hence why they never replaced Holdsworth. I never questioned that. Truth is, its just our team is so sh1t we have nobody to replace Holdsworth.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting read if it really is Folkes. I guess even if things are done out of good intentions and light-heartedness, they can still cause damage.

I love the part about the forwards and Aaron Groom. I always knew Groom wasnt up to speed and hence why they never replaced Holdsworth. I never questioned that. Truth is, its just our team is so sh1t we have nobody to replace Holdsworth.
you believe it! lol

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly, I've taking the liberty to email Steve and ask him first hand why he persists with Daniel Holdsworth over Aaron Groom after everyone here asks that question. I received 2 emails from him in response to 2 questions and I can assure you that Steve Folkes see's the errors that Holdsworth makes and does what he thinks is best. I would like to apologise to Daniel for any rude comments i've said to him on the Kennel after Steve opened my eyes to our teams current situation.

PS - I am not going to disclose Folksey's email address nor tell you how I got it, so don't ask. - I also received consent from Steve to post it on this forum as an answer to the questions you are all asking. The emails are below:
does he have any comments on our props leaneo,nathan,vieilich.

Status
Not open for further replies.