Email from Steve Folkes to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
THANK YOU HAYLEY :grinning: Don't worry, I won't email your Dad again. I simply wanted an answer to a question, I got it, and that's the end of the story. To those people who doubted me, where are you now?

PS - I made something up yes - the part about me knowing Folkes personally - I only said that to shut you lot up about how I got his email address. I actually got it from an employee of the football club. I cop that on the chin ;)

Thanks again Hayley.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Where am i now. Right here :grinning:

Nice idea to admit to lying about part of it. Kinda makes it LESS believable. Way to make even more people not believe it. Love your work.
Mate, I lied about ONE thing and I'm admitting it. I am NOT lying about what was said in the email, NOR how many emails I got from Folkes, NOR the screenshot. Everything there was legit. I made one part up that people seemingly couldn't care less about, that being how I got Steve's email address.

You, Dognacious, were not onto my case about how I got Steve's email address, you were pointing out that the email was fake, and you have since been proved wrong thanks to Hayley Folkes.

Accept it ;)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate, I lied about ONE thing and I'm admitting it. I am NOT lying about what was said in the email, NOR how many emails I got from Folkes, NOR the screenshot. Everything there was legit. I made one part up that people seemingly couldn't care less about, that being how I got Steve's email address.

You, Dognacious, were not onto my case about how I got Steve's email address, you were pointing out that the email was fake, and you have since been proved wrong thanks to Hayley Folkes.

Accept it ;)

Accept what? A post from someone with a handful of posts here (meaning i dont know the Hayley Folkes user for sh1t)? Coz she posted something about a Salvo drive means she has to be Hayley? The Salvo drive thing was simmply copied from the bulldogs.com.au website. Many people here every day start threads about whats on the website (articles).

Your username in here doesnt mean you are that person. Wierd if it was. Is the character mz Utai actually married to Utai? Is the user here steve.mortimer steve? Who the F is Hektik Spraytan? Is Mr Charisma really the admin of my mum? And i bet Timmah has never even been to Southpark.

the_yuk

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For god sake, most people on here should be ashamed of themselves, and be thankful were won even a few games this year, especially with our injurie toll. It seems to me everyone on here wants the boys to win everygame all the time, not going to happen. Is sickening everytime a member goes out on a limb and gets some good info everyone shoots them down, and auses them. If it keeps happening there not going to be any news on here because all the decent people will leave.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you got owned
If you mean me...i dont get it. I got owned by a post from a user here with 8 posts total. I am supposed to believe that was Hayley Folkes? Come on now. hayley sure took her time coming to the forum hey. Her dad has said hes going to retire as coach, then a month later his daughter gets membership here. And would YOU join here with your real name Folkes after what you see here about Steve?

Can you spell GULLIBLE

H

Haztrick

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anymore spam in this thread will result in infractions for each and every post regardless of who the poster is or how many times they post.

Its dogs discussion and its becoming a disgrace to people who want to read genuine dogs information instead of pages of bickering keyboard heroes

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accept what? A post from someone with a handful of posts here (meaning i dont know the Hayley Folkes user for sh1t)? Coz she posted something about a Salvo drive means she has to be Hayley? The Salvo drive thing was simmply copied from the bulldogs.com.au website. Many people here every day start threads about whats on the website (articles).

Your username in here doesnt mean you are that person. Wierd if it was. Is the character mz Utai actually married to Utai? Is the user here steve.mortimer steve? Who the F is Hektik Spraytan? Is Mr Charisma really the admin of my mum? And i bet Timmah has never even been to Southpark.
Assuming its not haley folkes and either Aj or someone in conjunction with him I would say they did extremely well to post up the Salvo Drive article 4 days before he got an email from folkes so she would have more credibility when she came on to defend him..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Assuming its not haley folkes and either Aj or someone in conjunction with him I would say they did extremely well to post up the Salvo Drive article 4 days before he got an email from folkes so she would have more credibility when she came on to defend him..
I have seen ppl here with names of players as thier username who copy stuff from the website to here just because someone always does. Every article on the website ends up here. I dont think these people are the players coz they post stuff from the website. If you are a player or relative or staffie at the dogs club, if your name isnt Patten, youd be worried to join here with your real name, if you read what ppl here say about the players and staff.

Anyway i doubt i can add anything new to this thread now, so im done in this thread.`

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ooooh you have Folkes in your username, so it must be real. That cant be faked after all. I am Mr David Dognacious. Truly i am.
this is still the gee up of the century!! lol

i cant believe anyone is taking it seriously....

Brian Tombs

New Pup
Reaction score
Time to go gracefully Coach Folkes

It takes a good man to leave when he is no longer welcome.

It takes a great man to leave before he is no longer welcome.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
its a gee up lol
Whether the email is real or not has nothing to do with what I've said in this thread. I'm agreeing with the points made in it but whether they came from Steve Folkes or Joe Blow doesn't matter.

P

Promiscuous

Good on Folkse for not keeping us in the dark and doing his best to get those "fans" back on side.

Disgraceful to hear what those "supporters" were doing at the game.

I hope Holdsworth can get his confidence back and keep trying his heart out. I just hope that you have not forced him to switch clubs, or country.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fkwits that gave it to dj on the weekend are not bulldogs supporters.
those so called supporters where sitting in the kennel section where army sits. maybe they should wake up to themselves and think before they speak.

and he is right our forwards arent playing well. mainly due to the fact that they are either unfit or they have pie guts and they get the piss taken out of them wen they make a break.

L

loui323

i agree.

What a load of crap! Holdsworth's form has not been up to standard in ANY game this season. Last weekend's game wasn't a one-off by any stretch of the imagination. If Aaron Groom isn't the answer, try someone else. But he also may step up beautifully. I personally don't give a lot of credence to the current NSW Cup side form. They are poorly coached and are finding it frustrating to make a claim for 1st grade.

And the players don't play for us, they play for pay. And most of that money comes from us and sponsors. Holdsworth works for us and we aren't happy with his performances. And we aren't happy with your performances either Steve.

I don't care how hard a player trains or tries, if he is a severe determent to the cohesion of the team, then he has to go. Sorry, but that's reality.

Folkes sounds as though he and the players of his choice should be treated with more respect. Earn it.
who cares what steves say's, our group spent over $6k on season passes, to watch this garbage... wake up this is first grade, dont make excuses for holdsworth.. even if groom is not the answer give us someone else... we want a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.