Elliott beats the Roosters!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of Adam Elliott's debut for Canberra, and my oh my, did the King have a blinder! Charged like a demon, hit like a Kenworth truck, laid on a try assist with ball skills our back rowers could only dream of.... and he played most of the game at hooker! Congrats to Adam on a very successful first game in green. He looks to be in for a monster of a year..... If Flano goes as well as I expect him to on Monday, this is going to be a great few days of footy.

Footy is back, the King is back.....come get some!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The King is back? Where? Who? What? When? Sounds like a Elvis sighting or another U.F.O rumour......that's right smElliott is playing for a contract. So lock up your daughter, Lock up your wife, Don't bend over, run for your life. SmElliott is back in town. I have no doubt he will earn himself a new contract under stickie Ricky but anything longer than a 12 month extention and the fire cracker he is during a contract year will snap crackle and pop the moment he feels confortable in his siduation. SmElliott wearing a green jersey....sounds like a smelly cheese :grinning:

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of Adam Elliott's debut for Canberra, and my oh my, did the King have a blinder! Charged like a demon, hit like a Kenworth truck, laid on a try assist with ball skills our back rowers could only dream of.... and he played most of the game at hooker! Congrats to Adam on a very successful first game in green. He looks to be in for a monster of a year..... If Flano goes as well as I expect him to on Monday, this is going to be a great few days of footy.

Oh dear...

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Playing out of dummy half, there will be a few earth worms with sore heads this morning.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you said The King was back, thought Wally Lewis has made a comeback.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Seriously, is this you @utilitywhole???

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He fucked up canberras attack so badly in the first half . He knovked on 2 meters from the try in a simple pass and catch movement.
He got moved to Dummy half. A Dummy at Dummy postion he had 1 job and still fucked that up.

1 positive his passing from DH was better than Katoas.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He fucked up canberras attack so badly in the first half . He knovked on 2 meters from the try in a simple pass and catch movement.
He got moved to Dummy half. A Dummy at Dummy postion he had 1 job and still fucked that up.

1 positive his passing from DH was better than Katoas.
Ricky Stuart is washed, he is out of ideas and desperate if he is playing Elliott at DH.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll admit I had two cones before this game, but no one played this good dude.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where was Elliot when we needed him to lift last year, off the field he let's his family down, but in saying that it's easy to turn it around,