Elliott beats the Roosters!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forget the other 12 players on the field. King Elliott single handedly dismantled the Roosters, those are the cold hard facts the Elliott haters do not want to hear.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He had 3 hit ups the whole game. He’s an alcoholic dud
Pretty hard to hit the bell up when you’re at dummy half. The three he took before being moved to DH left carnage in his wake.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Elliott is and was shit.

Roosters played a complete reserve grade squad. Bloke is delusional as fuck.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey new guy, welcome to TK, have you met @utility_whole? You would get on great with him, similar interests.
Thanks mate. Nice to see someone rolling out the welcome mat. I haven’t met this mythical utility character, but I hear he is a sexy beast!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Nice to see someone rolling out the welcome mat. I haven’t met this mythical utility character, but I hear he is a sexy beast!
You're welcome. Truth be told I've never met the guy, so I can't really comment on his levels of sexiness, but he is a chipper bloke, firm in his beliefs, zealous and passionate. Just between you and me, he seemed a bit, you know (taps side of head).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree with myself … utility half/ whole has been a quality poster on this forum for a long time and deserves better. I too and concerned about his/ her whereabouts.