Elliott beats the Roosters!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where was Elliot when we needed him to lift last year, off the field he let's his family down, but in saying that it's easy to turn it around,
We all make mistakes DH. He looks happy, sober and settled. His best footy is just around the corner.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can’t stand him Elliot club should of fucked him off when he home wrecked his mates marriage,Elliot = shit human
Elliott and Lichaa are still great mates. That relationship was a train wreck long before Elliott and his ex shared a peck on the cheek.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart is washed, he is out of ideas and desperate if he is playing Elliott at DH.
He was only there because of COVID and injuries. Having said that, he offered better service than I’ve ever seen from Brandon Smith.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The King is back? Where? Who? What? When? Sounds like a Elvis sighting or another U.F.O rumour......that's right smElliott is playing for a contract. So lock up your daughter, Lock up your wife, Don't bend over, run for your life. SmElliott is back in town. I have no doubt he will earn himself a new contract under stickie Ricky but anything longer than a 12 month extention and the fire cracker he is during a contract year will snap crackle and pop the moment he feels confortable in his siduation. SmElliott wearing a green jersey....sounds like a smelly cheese :grinning:
Not Elvis, bro. Adam Elliott. He’s a better singer and better at using his pelvis.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott gives off vibes of the Hulk when he is on song. He will kill it for one season at the green machine then back to his old tricks.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott gives off vibes of the Hulk when he is on song. He will kill it for one season at the green machine then back to his old tricks.
I disagree. He is off the grog and happy in his home life now. Elliott is about to deliver on the potential that was always there.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not Elvis, bro. Adam Elliott. He’s a better singer and better at using his pelvis.
Let's hope he doesn't trip on it while he 's swinging it around trying to impress his team mates wives......wear that frown up side down Ute. Like always be true to your convictions and stand by your man....sorry I meant with stupid!!! :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Let's hope he doesn't trip on it while he 's swinging it around trying to impress his team mates wives......wear that frown up side down Ute. Like always be true to your convictions and stand by your man....sorry I meant with stupid!!! :grinning:

I am not Ute. I am Flanagun