No Source Elliot will extend

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is just wonderful news. If I had an ice cream truck, I would give everyone free ice creams on confirmation.

Those of you who are unhappy about this are extremely short sighted. Hoppa and Elliott are our two must keeps.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
People are calling Thompson shit when this flop has been the biggest fkn dud besides Lewis. Watch him resign and go back into cruise control the shit c***
He has always put more effort into his game than you put into your posts. I'm glad Barrett is steering the ship and not clueless folks such as yourself :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I worry that this isn't true, however. Can we get a source please. Don't tease me.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are calling Thompson shit when this flop has been the biggest fkn dud besides Lewis. Watch him resign and go back into cruise control the shit c***
Yeah this guy can have years of utter kack, flipper feet running, butterfingers, brain snaps galore then have half a decent season. And yet Thompson is a flop after five games LOL.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think he just tries to do too much on a shit team and hasn't had good coaching in FG. He's a good player.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah this guy can have years of utter kack, flipper feet running, butterfingers, brain snaps galore then have half a decent season. And yet Thompson is a flop after five games LOL.
He hasn't had "years of utter kack".....some of you just wouldn't know talent if it bit you on the bunghole. He has shown plenty of ability prior to this season, but has struggled for consistency and discipline in a very poor side..... as most young players would. He has countless qualities our team is in serious need of right now, including ball playing ability, a genuine affinity for the club and a have a go attitude. He has always had potential to be a very good player, is highly rated within the game and his best years are approaching. The club should 100 per cent retain him if at all possible. He has been our best forward this year and he is only going to get better. If this rumous is untrue and he ends up going the the warriors it will be a big loss for the club.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't had "years of utter kack".....some of you just wouldn't know talent if it bit you on the bunghole. He has shown plenty of ability prior to this season, but has struggled for consistency and discipline in a very poor side..... as most young players would. He has countless qualities our team is in serious need of right now, including ball playing ability, a genuine affinity for the club and a have a go attitude. He has always had potential to be a very good player, is highly rated within the game and his best years are approaching. The club should 100 per cent retain him if at all possible. He has been our best forward this year and he is only going to get better. If this rumous is untrue and he ends up going the the warriors it will be a big loss for the club.
Hes averaged more than 100 metres a season ONCE in four years. Pretty piss poor if you ask me.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope it wasn't a big contract. Elliot has been mediocre for many years but had a few good games this year and people are calling him our best forward! We are in a dark place if Elliot is our best anything. RFM has had more good games then Elliot this year, so I don't understand the narrative. They are both solid first graders nothing more. We lack a forward leader

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by the last 2 weeks I would not be mad at replacing Josh Jackson with Elliot lol

Love JJ but he is just a passenger these days.
Imagine saying this, say 2 or 3 years ago?

But, yes, I agree with you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hes averaged more than 100 metres a season ONCE in four years. Pretty piss poor if you ask me.
He's a backrower, his primary role in the team is not to eat metres. We've had celebrated props here (aka Kasiano in 2012) who rarely if ever ran for more than 100 metres. He is a creative player who can ball play, can run a good angle and has some sting in defence too. Offers plenty of value as long as the price isn't too high.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a backrower, his primary role in the team is not to eat metres. We've had celebrated props here (aka Kasiano in 2012) who rarely if ever ran for more than 100 metres. He is a creative player who can ball play, can run a good angle and has some sting in defence too. Offers plenty of value as long as the price isn't too high.
Well if you want to classify him as a creative back rower, then he ain't doing enough creating to warrant that label...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clue or where it can be found?
Follow TK closely and use your brain mate, the other reason our club has difficulty attracting talent has often been alluded to by some on TK.
My reference to the reason why it can not be made public applies to our board, they have to be very carefully to show that what they say is politically correct.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well if you want to classify him as a creative back rower, then he ain't doing enough creating to warrant that label...
I am not classifying him as a "creative back rower" I am saying ball playing ability is one of his many assets. He adds a lot to this team and this year in particular, he has been our best forward. Some of you are just so blinkered, you will never see it. He has been selected as one of the latest Kennel scapegoats and if he moves on, you'll all find someone else to unfairly malign. Elliott could save a child from a burning building and some of you would be asking why he didn't go back in for the antique clock on the wall. In a very average team, he has shown many glimpses of his ability and this year, he has eliminated a lot of the errors and penalties from his game and prior to his injury, he was delivering consistent quality. That's why Barrett wants him, it's why the Dragons and warriors want him and it's why Canberra wanted him before they decided to sign CHN because they needed a quick fix to compensate for injuries and departures this year.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many try assists have the rest of our back row made this year all together? none. Elliot has at least 2. So he is offering more then the rest are.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes played more lock than anything over the last three years.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not classifying him as a "creative back rower" I am saying ball playing ability is one of his many assets. He adds a lot to this team and this year in particular, he has been our best forward. Some of you are just so blinkered, you will never see it. He has been selected as one of the latest Kennel scapegoats and if he moves on, you'll all find someone else to unfairly malign. Elliott could save a child from a burning building and some of you would be asking why he didn't go back in for the antique clock on the wall. In a very average team, he has shown many glimpses of his ability and this year, he has eliminated a lot of the errors and penalties from his game and prior to his injury, he was delivering consistent quality. That's why Barrett wants him, it's why the Dragons and warriors want him and it's why Canberra wanted him before they decided to sign CHN because they needed a quick fix to compensate for injuries and departures this year.
I have no problem with him staying, but he's not elite and does not warrant elite money. I hope whoever is paying knows this..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many try assists have the rest of our back row made this year all together? none. Elliot has at least 2. So he is offering more then the rest are.
RFM has scored 4 tries and makes more metres than Elliott, but gets no where near the fanfare or probably commanding nowhere near the money..