Dump Flanagan

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to completely hit rock bottom b4 u can head up. If this gets us closer to that point - all for it. Like u - just want whats best for the team and atm - Flanno isn't it.
Depends how hard you hit rock bottom. I think it knocked the senses out of the side.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with a fcking pulse.
How about Cameron Munster,how do u reckon he would go behind our shit pack,I’m not a Flanagan fan,but aside from last week’s effort our forwards,are going nowhere,eels made 70 metres in a set of six,compared to our 30, what fuckin halves are going to look good with that set up,we saw enough at the roosters he played well there,because he had forwards going forward,and they are also blessed with halves options.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How about Cameron Munster,how do u reckon he would go behind our shit pack,I’m not a Flanagan fan,but aside from last week’s effort our forwards,are going nowhere,eels made 70 metres in a set of six,compared to our 30, what fuckin halves are going to look good with that set up,we saw enough at the roosters he played well there,because he had forwards going forward,and they are also blessed with halves options.
Defence and gravity. Our forwards got nowhere due to shit service and bad field position from the previous set (due to the dumb arse kick). Add in that Flanno offers no threat or organisation with the ball.....

Munster would at least offer threat with the ball.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence and gravity. Our forwards got nowhere due to shit service and bad field position from the previous set (due to the dumb arse kick). Add in that Flanno offers no threat or organisation with the ball.....

Munster would at least offer threat with the ball.
We will agree to disagree,put a decent pack in front of him,then judge.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Princess has to have a shot. Can't be worse than this fraud.
It's such a shame Barrett and Hastings had a shot relationship and didn't get along... Having him in the halves with Burton would have been sweet. I'm willing to give Flanagan a chance with a better squad, but tbh from all I've seen of him in first grade and for Newtown, he seemed to be much more suited to the slower format of the game.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you for real mate, the kid has got no testecolis , at least cogger would take the line on, this kid cannot kick cannot pass, cannot run . ...Lewis is a leader , tackles and takes on the line , and occasionally passes it into the crowd, but at least he doesn't die wondering

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
bumping this - 'bout time we (the fans) made some noise....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was one of the many who felt the signing was a really good one for the club and his 3 try assists in round one showed promise and whilst I know enough about the game to admit his forwards haven’t laid a very good platform, we have found ourselves in attacking positions with little to offer.

His fifth tackle options, in particular, are really poor. He may need a stint in reggies to get his confidence back or maybe we should be seriously looking at Burton and Averillo next year or make a play for an experienced half with Avo shifting to FB.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was one of the many who felt the signing was a really good one for the club and his 3 try assists in round one showed promise and whilst I know enough about the game to admit his forwards haven’t laid a very good platform, we have found ourselves in attacking positions with little to offer.

His fifth tackle options, in particular, are really poor. He may need a stint in reggies to get his confidence back or maybe we should be seriously looking at Burton and Averillo next year or make a play for an experienced half with Avo shifting to FB.
same here i've tried to steer away fron the bagging, give him time etc etc but today was his worst ever...IF we demote him who comes in Lewis isnt an option so what the fuck do we do is my question...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
same here i've tried to steer away fron the bagging, give him time etc etc but today was his worst ever...IF we demote him who comes in Lewis isnt an option so what the fuck do we do is my question...
I agree, there’s no one knocking on the door, they may need to stick with him and hope he comes good but he is no longer a lock-in for 2022, I dare say TB may be starting to realise that himself which throws a spanner in the works.

Perhaps with Burton coming and playing the lead “alpha” role in the halves this maybe works for Flanagan and they form the combo we were hoping for.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Send Tbaz the fraud packing with him. Sick to death of the rubbish this uninspiring team dishes up with dud Barrett as coach.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Replace him with who? Lewis gone to hospital!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ugghh the sack Baz guy fn contaminating every thread....

big step up to FG obviously is that Davies kid an option? i'm sensing way too raw but have seen him play good in lesser company a few times.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan is signed until 2023. Anyone have a idea what his contract is worth?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he pissed me off with his first tackle kick tonight and in general that he's not offering what I'd hoped he would. But setting up a petition to sack one of our players is a shithouse look for any club. And it doesn't negate his contract even if it gets a lot of support.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I know he pissed me off with his first tackle kick tonight and in general that he's not offering what I'd hoped he would. But setting up a petition to sack one of our players is a shithouse look for any club. And it doesn't negate his contract even if it gets a lot of support.
We're currently a shit house club brother - the fans need to make some noise that we're over this. Sure you, like me, heard all the optimistic stuff of improvement at the beginning of the season and here we are today.

How do we make some noise - by not showing up at games or KB warrioring the Kennel? Rooters are paying part of his contract this year so relative to previous seasons, we're not as f'kd on this as we have been. Fck - at this stage I'd be prepared to play Deitz at half. Cannot be any worse....

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe reinvest in wakeham for a while... but not long term anwser.
Maybe the ballboy may do a better job than all off them.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually fuck it give Baz the 7!