Gilded
Reaction score
It’s time.. we all KNOW this.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if u or anyone u know does social media (I don't) then lets make this go viral....
lol I don’t either mate, Too old and not interested in that Impersonal shit, mind you this is as close as social media I care for, the kennel is it.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK - ask and you shall receive :grinning:

Change.org petition to the Bulldogs to dump Flanagan.
And who would u replace him with,not like the cupboard full of options,averilo was very average today,apart from that try,defensively he was terrible,the halves can only dictate if the forwards,make inroads our forwards today were terrible.and the amount of mistakes it’s just terrible for a first grade team

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh this type of thing isn't going to help, all you're doing is giving the media fuel to kick the club while were down, watch this pop up somewhere. And when the team is put out on Tuesday Flanno will be the listed 7.

We won't be winning games with Lewis or Wakeham in the halves.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea while I don’t think this is the right thing to do, it’s clear flanno needs a spell in reserves. He’s definitely better than what he’s dishing up but whilst we’re getting beaten by 30 every week, he’s not going to improve in the process.

Spend some time in reggies and get the confidence back

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Tbh this type of thing isn't going to help, all you're doing is giving the media fuel to kick the club while were down, watch this pop up somewhere. And when the team is put out on Tuesday Flanno will be the listed 7.

We won't be winning games with Lewis or Wakeham in the halves.
I disagree but fair play. We're a laughing stock already so whats one more dump in the toilet? Atm - rather give Wakeham a run then watch the tripe that Flanno has dished up week in, week out. @el-magic - its why, after a lot of deliberation, I put dump rather than sack in the petition.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love your passion but fuck me.
Its like poisoning the thing you say you love.
Nothing good can come from it and lets hope the media dont see it knowing they read these threads.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can’t we have epl style transfer system so we can sell him

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Its like poisoning the thing you say you love.
Sometimes you have to completely hit rock bottom b4 u can head up. If this gets us closer to that point - all for it. Like u - just want whats best for the team and atm - Flanno isn't it.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK - ask and you shall receive :grinning:

Change.org petition to the Bulldogs to dump Flanagan.
But here’s the thing...he has never played worse.

Saw him play at sharks when he first came in to the scene - he was energetic and showed huge promise.

At the Roosters, he showed glimpses of being a top quality half... enough for us to sign him and get excited about it.

Sorry but I think the petition is focused on the wrong man...

I wonder if his dad would get more out of him?