Dumb Dogs

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We should have won today if it was not for the ref performance. But had we had won, we would not have deserved it. Our attacking brains, composure and execution either does not exist or needs a lot of work.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Warriors are a bottom 4 side. They have had a couple of lucky wins. We should have wrapped up that game in the first half even if we weren’t playing well. Disappointing. Our attack is trash and defence while good in patches is abysmal when it matters.
Never gonna win a game missing 42 tackles.
RFM miss tackle on Johnson was terrible.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should have won today if it was not for the ref performance. But had we had won, we would not have deserved it. Our attacking brains, composure and execution either does not exist or needs a lot of work.
Our game today.
Och aye Captain, we’ve hit the dreaded 55 minute mark sir. It’s a Kling-on attack.
Ok everyone phasers to setting 5 and give it to ‘em.
Sorry sir malfunction.
Ok Scotty give me everything you’ve got. Warp factor 5 and get us the fuck outta here.
Sorry sir I’m giving you everything, but we’ve no half back & she canna take it anymore… ….we’re gassed.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blaming the refs is so boring and tiresome. I don’t get how people still find the energy for it.

Over the course of the season the ladder usually doesn’t lie.
True.. except for the Souths games on Good Friday last year where Sutton decided we must lose.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we were beaten through the middle today. Our strike players play well off broken play (IMHO). We don't have those heavily structured players and they didn't get enough broken play today. I suspect unless we win the middle and play through retreating defence, we'll struggle this year

I hate peter gough and I can't believe they gave the johnson try, but we can't win with our style of footy being beaten in the middle

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To be fair i reckon kikau did strip the ball which would of let in a warriors tries.

We can blame the ref all we want but some of our attacking structures was bad in the second half
I think it was a strip too but what about the fake forward call before that to get them down there. Refs not the reason why we lose tho.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our game today.
Och aye Captain, we’ve hit the dreaded 55 minute mark sir. It’s a Kling-on attack.
Ok everyone phasers to setting 5 and give it to ‘em.
Sorry sir malfunction.
Ok Scotty give me everything you’ve got. Warp factor 5 and get us the fuck outta here.
Sorry sir I’m giving you everything, but we’ve no half back & she canna take it anymore… ….we’re gassed.
Have you seen picard or any of the new Star Trek shows?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, they aren't dumb, they are corrupt.

But the dumbarses let the corrupt officials dictate the scoreboard.
[emoji115]this, and anyone who doesn’t think they’re corrupt needs to go watch that Souths v Manly game from last night, as much as I hate Manly, they were ripped off big time, was so important for the Nrl to have Souths win for the John Sattler narrative, funny enough the ref from that game also didn’t know what a forward pass is and what isn’t ..

You are right, we’ve got to play smarter and put the game out of the officials reach so we can’t be screwed over ..

We are trying to win games without a proper forward pack or bench rotation, and we don’t have a 7 which in todays game is the most important position …

The club should be moving Averillo out & Skelton in, they should be loaning some muscle & going hard for Trindall who’s stuck in Reggie’s behind Hynes and is a very capable 7 with a good kicking game …

Do that and we can make the 8 ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ll give you a medal for being the little bitch you are though [emoji8]
What's with the pathetic ***** coming out of the woodwork with lame attempts at insults?

Back in your hole, bitch.

You mutts need better insults, make me laugh instead of making me feel sorry for you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only going to get worse, we have Knockunbur playing in the middle and now the pride and joy will come into the team. It’s like those prison Gridiorn films where they build a hodge podge team out of whoever they can find
Yeah pretty alarming the coach thinks Okenbour had a great game. Looks like its a permanent thing for the forseeable future. Yikes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they're all sad ***** who don't like it when people speak the truth
I never put down other people's ideas on here, but I'm putting these unfunny fucks down for lack of wit.

These no name cum guzzlers come out with lame attempts at insults. Pathetic.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I never put down other people's ideas on here, but I'm putting these unfunny fucks down for lack of wit.

These no name cum guzzlers come out with lame attempts at insults. Pathetic.
If kennellers are triggered by fans, who love the club, getting upset, angry or fed up after years of failure and dumb players giving away brain dead penalties to lose field position, possession and the chance to score points....then best if they don't enter our losing game day threads.

It's obvious there's gonna be carnage and venting in those threads immediately after a loss. Just as there is wild celebrating and probably unrealistic optimism after a win.

After that everyone dusts themselves down. Accepts the reality of 2 lost premiership points and starts waffling on about the next game hopeful for a win :grinning:

Last edited:

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like I said, prove me wrong. They are a dumb side playing low IQ footy.

We are not cheering an U6s side where a little "effort" is enough.

3 shit performances and a fluke against half a Storm side.

Why does the truth hurt you so much?
Based on the calibre of the squad no way have they put in 3 shit performances. Not to mention the unbalanced spine that we have.