News Dufty likely to re-sign, Vaughan on the outer

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think we will get him less than 450 a year and a three year deal

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He got no offers last time just low ball him no one else wants him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m happy with duffty to get another year or 2.
As good as Duffy has played I would love to sign Reece Walsh....not sure when his contract is up....but I know there was talk of him getting out of New Zealand

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As good as Duffy has played I would love to sign Reece Walsh....not sure when his contract is up....but I know there was talk of him getting out of New Zealand
If Reece is available we should go hard after him, but not sure if his of contract

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All signs point to him signing with a QLD club.

His daughter is based there.
Nothing to lose if we make a big play for him...he will be a future superstar....he can ball play as well

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Reece is available we should go hard after him, but not sure if his of contract
He is not off contract and if he was available he would go to the Dolphins.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaugh hasn't done anything but if he's cheap he can prove valuable and I'm not fused either way.

I'm keen on keeping Dufty as he seems to be one of the most consistent players and puts in the effort.

--
Question - if we have yet to register Reed and Kiks how can we afford anyone at all!

/s

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Vaughan just doesn’t fit into things based on the players signed. His metres are OK, he does have an error in him but I don’t think he’s as terrible as some are making out.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Vaugh will be fine. Storm and Dolphins will need forwards. Just have to move interstate. Sutton goes ok.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaugh hasn't done anything but if he's cheap he can prove valuable and I'm not fused either way.

I'm keen on keeping Dufty as he seems to be one of the most consistent players and puts in the effort.

--
Question - if we have yet to register Reed and Kiks how can we afford anyone at all!

/s
they have been registered and announced to club members.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Dolphins won’t get him because Wayne (Bennett- the coach) has already been critical of building a dads army forward pack and I don’t think he will then sign the biggest dad of all.
storms might offer him something true.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
FFS Walsh isn’t coming.
Firstly he is signed to the warriors. They don’t want to let him go.
He is trying to argue himself out of that warrior contract due to family reasons (daughter) but the real agitation is almost certainly because he has a dolphin contract ready to go if he can wiggle out of it.

its impossible at this stage he is going to switch tact and instead of family reasons try and agitate to move to the Middle East region of Sydney.
Walsh will be a warrior or dolphin next year. Maybe a bronco. Absolutely not a dog.