Daily Telegraph/Rothfield DT St.George want Hoppa NOW

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The big picture is that morale is always harder to maintain when you are in a team that is usually losing and we need to make sure we show respect to our players, especially when they have earned the respect of their team mates.

When you see a colleague discarded by your employer in any occupation you always take note of their treatment as you will probably experience the same at some point. If they are respectfully treated it goes a long way to maintaining morale and importantly the organisation remaining an employer of choice.
You make a point, but on the other hand, the next player in line to get a call up would be deflated that no matter how poorly Floppa continues to play, Floppa will continue on getting selected ahead. Case in point… Morgan Harper last year,absolute flops Holland & Ninja Turtle Montoya would get selected ahead of him & unfortunately wanted out! Look at Harper now at Manly! I say let the soft Hopoate go & go now

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big picture is that morale is always harder to maintain when you are in a team that is usually losing and we need to make sure we show respect to our players, especially when they have earned the respect of their team mates.

When you see a colleague discarded by your employer in any occupation you always take note of their treatment as you will probably experience the same at some point. If they are respectfully treated it goes a long way to maintaining morale and importantly the organisation remaining an employer of choice.
The game relies on team work more so than any work environment. A disgruntled player will cause disharmony in any team, and would do more damage than letting a player go who is respected by his team mates.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are welcome Kelpie, I thought you did notice from the last game :-)
Actually my Kayo played up and I didn't see 1 minute of the game, the first time I've missed a game in years, guess I may have been lucky because been a masochists I usually watch, (currently suffer) ever minute of it.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually my Kayo played up and I didn't see 1 minute of the game, the first time I've missed a game in years, guess I may have been lucky because been a masochists I usually watch, (currently suffer) ever minute of it.
Mine too man legit the first time I've ever had a problem with kayo. Watched the first 15 20 then it went to shit. Thank fuck

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky you, we are in lock down and my boys insisted on watching the game but I managed to escape to the backyard in the second half :smirk:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are welcome Kelpie, I thought you did notice from the last game :-)
Defence is an attitude thing, i bet you if they get paid per tackle they will never miss a tackle.
I was been sarcastic about having super defence coaches. There are a few good comedians on TK, (btw I'm not one of them) to keep us entertained until March 2022.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was been sarcastic about having super defence coaches. There are a few good comedians on TK, (btw I'm not one of them) to keep us entertained until March 2022.
Crap....I thought you are serious Kelpie :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
None the less I thought us losing 66-0 was a great defensive effort
It could have been 100- 0 :fearscream::tearsofjoy::sob: